Chapter 10

Auntie and Uncle made us sit in the living room as they cooked something for us to eat. It smelled heavenly and I couldn't wait to see what they were making. I rubbed my stomach about subconsciously and listened to the sounds around us. Their pack's lands were highly populated by humans and that made things weird but it worked.

"So Angela, darling, you have to tell us everything," Auntie said.

"And explain why you didn't give us a warning that you were going to come through our lands, Luna Angela," Uncle said. I blushed and Tank, Allen, and Corey all chuckled at my reaction.

"It's a really long story," I said, chuckling.

"Well, we have time," Auntie said, as she gave me a plate of burritos. I licked my lips and took a big bite from one. Well as big as my small mouth would allow.

"Well everything started around her eighteenth birthday," Corey started.

"Yeah, that sounds about right. I got mated to Logan and the three of them," I said. Uncle and Auntie looked at the three boys and they shrugged.

"How did you chose Logan?" Auntie asked. I smiled at the burritos.

"Just the history was there and it felt right to be with him. I love these three wonderful guys but Logan was just right for me, you know?" I asked.

"I definitely know what you mean," Auntie said, smiling at Uncle.

"So anyway, someone got mated in the woods which made her smell like the woods. But no one could explain that except Logan," Tank said. I chuckled.

"I find out that three days after Logan and I mated that I am pregnant," I said. Auntie had a pure smile of joy and happiness while Uncle looked ready to kill Logan.

"My princess is carrying a pup?" Uncle asked. I smiled.

"Six days as of today and twins actually," I said. The boys started counting in their heads and Auntie laughed.

"Yes boys, girls can tell the difference of six days," Auntie said.

"No, it's just shocking everything happened in six days since your mating," Allen said to me. I shrugged.

"So what happened next?" Uncle asked, turning into the Alpha I was use to seeing around other people.

"The Shadow Pack paid us a visit with the Mystic Falls Pack on my wedding day two day ago and threatened to take my pups," I said. Uncle and Auntie growled and it scared me a little.

"We will rip Alpha Sira and Alpha Thomas limb for limb," Uncle said. I rubbed my stomach.

"It is Rose Creek's fault. Apparently we used a witch to cast a curse on them and it can only be broken by a twins then we casted a spell on ourselves to never have twins and the loop hole there was that the pups of Alpha and Beta blood would be twins," Allen said. Uncle nodded.

"Then I met the Moon Goddess, Artemis, today," I said. Uncle and Auntie looked at me appalled and shocked.

"You aren't screwing with us, right?" Auntie asked. I shook my head and they exchanged a look.

"I have three other wolves in my head that are their mates so we are trying to get to Vegas to meet Apollo so we can get their mates out," I said. Auntie and Uncle looked at each other as I took another bite of my burrito.

"Call Logan. You two should be celebrating your marriage so he needs to get here with you and I will help with your pack. I also highly doubt that Alpha Hunter is ready to retire," Uncle said. I nodded and started dialing Logan's number on my phone.