Chapter 62

Logan and I were taken to the pack hospital to make sure that James didn't do anything to us that was life threatening. At most we had a few bruises that were black and blue and Logan had stitches in his eyebrow.

"Mommie! Daddie!" Jackson yelled as he ran towards us. We hugged our son and Logan held us both close.

"Jackson, baby," I whispered. Jackson was crying and Logan and I held him tighter.

"I thought someone had killed you two," Jackson cried. I pulled back and looked at him.

"No one will ever kill us because that would mean we would have to be separated from you," I said. Jackson looked at Logan.

"Do you understand your mother?" Logan asked. Jackson nodded and Logan picked him up. I adjusted his shirt.

"Who dressed you this morning?" I asked.

"Uncle Allen," Jackson sniffled. I smiled and Logan put an arm around me as we headed out.

"Your parents have the girls and Freddie right?" Logan whispered. I nodded. He kissed my head.

***

That night, I sat on the bed as Logan took a shower. I had put everyone to bed and cleaned up a little. I was focusing on my phone on the dresser and tried to will it to me. Logan walked out just as I made it fly into my hand. He sat next to me and I sighed.

"I'm what the pack fears most... Magical," I said. He shook his head.

"They will learn that you are perfect. You will never hurt anyone.. Nor will Freddie," he said. I looked at the TV remote and reached out. It flew to my hand.

"I have to learn so Freddie can learn," I said. Logan held my wrist.

"Focus on my phone," he whispered. I stared at it. I reached out and it flew to Logan.

"I don't like this, Logan," I said. He kissed my temple and he laid me down to sleep.

"We will figure it out, together," he said. I nodded and closed my eyes.

When I woke up, I walked to the backyard and stared at the rising sun. I closed my eyes and felt magic raise through me. I love the feeling of power.

"Angel?" Logan asked. I pushed a force against him and he crashed into the floor.

I sat up in bed and looked around. It was just a nightmare.

"Angel...? Are you okay?" Logan asked, sitting up. I nodded and laid back down. "You can tell me anything."

"Just a nightmare," I said, turning away.

"Are you sure? You can tell me anything you want. I will never tell anyone," he said. I looked at him.

"I hurt you with magic," I whispered and he kissed my lips, softly.

"Don't worry about it," he said. "We will never let that happen." I smiled and pulled him down to kiss him more.

"Quiet. We don't want to let the kids to know how babies are made quite yet," I said. He smiled.