Livestream

(Your POV)

     I watch as more and more people start to join the livestream. I start to wave at the camera.

     "Hello people! Welcome to the stream!" I say smiling. I watch as more people start to join the stream. I start to read the comments as people keep telling me hi.

     "Hi people that are joining, and to the people that already joined!" I say, waving again. I look to make sure that my game is already to go.

     "Yes, I'm playing the new Call of Duty Zombies map that literally just came out like 10 minutes ago." I say looking back at the comments. A few ask if I'm gonna be playing with anyone.

     "No, I'm not gonna be playing this with anyone, I'm a lone survivor. You guys should know this!" I say starting to laugh. After I hit a couple thousand viewers I start the game.

"So this new map is called Origins, and of course it's for Black Ops 2. I don't know if I'll be getting Call of Duty Advance Warfare. It looks stupid as shit. But enough of this, let's get to playing!" I say smiling. (If you didn't understand a word out of that paragraph don't worry about it cause it's not important whatsoever! Other then the fact that this came out in late 2013! So that's when the story starts out! The story will progress, trust me!)

     As I continue to play I would casually look at the comments and answer some questions.

     "Um, no. I haven't heard or Vanossgaming. All that I have really heard about is of course Pewdiepie, and like Smosh. That's about it, I don't really interact with other YouTubers." I say. I look back at the game and see my character go down.

     "SHIT! FUCKING GOTTA STOP LOOKING AT THE COMMENTS AND PLAY THE GAME!" I yell out. Luckily I had a quick revive so I was back up in no time. I glance at some questions before my character was revived.

     "I quickly read another question asking if I would survive in a zombie apocalypse. If we had perks in real life, like Quick Revive if we go down, or Juggernaut for extra strength, I think I'll be unstoppable. If not, I probably won't even last a whole week." I say laughing.

     After almost an hour of playing everything in my office shut off. The lights, my computer, everything. I quickly get up and try to turn on the light. Flicking the switch up and down, hoping for it to come back on. Fuck, this isn't happening. What about everyone watching the stream?! They must have thought something happened. I was in mid game and everything shut off. All of a sudden the light came back on. I look at my computer as it starts up again. I'm not gonna question it, besides it started thundering not to long ago, maybe that was the reason why.

     I sit back in my chair and go to Twitch, quickly logging back in and starting my stream up again. As it loads up I go to Twitter and tweet about the power going out causing the stream to end. The lights go back off again along with my computer. A couple seconds later a loud crash of thunder starts to shake my office, causing me to jump at how loud it was. So it's gonna be one of these storms huh. I tweet out again saying how the stream is moved to tomorrow till further notice. People where sad about it but quickly where fine with it.

The rest of the day the power didn't come back on because of the storm. I'm gonna have to go grocery shopping here in like a day or two cause all the food in the fridge and freezer are probably thawed out by now. Glad I had nothing in it anyways.

     While the power remained out I just watched DVDs on my Laptop. I watched all the horror movies that I had, and as soon as I popped in the last one, Saw, my computer dies. Well, I don't think this day could get any worse. I look at the time on my phone as it shows it's already 1 in the morning. I start to head to my bedroom.

     I climb into bed and bring the blankets up to me. Hopefully the power comes back on when I'm asleep, that's what usually happens. I close my eyes and wait for sleep to take over me.