A cure

(Evans POV)

     "Brian, take Morgan out of the room please." I say glancing back at her. She gasps and quickly starts to shake her head no as tears start to fall down her face.

     "NO UNLCE EVAN! I WANT TO STAY WITH UNCLE TYLER!" She yells, she's gonna throw a temper tantrum here in a couple seconds.

     Brian picks her up but she tries to wiggle out of his grip, but I can tell Brian is tightly holding on as he walks out of the room. She starts to cry louder as Brian shuts the door behind him.

     "That couple, they where talking about a cure in Atlanta! If we leave now we could probably make it there in a couple days by car!" Marcel exclaims, to try and brighten the mood. I look at him like he's crazy.

"Marcel, the radios have been out! There was no broadcast! No cure!" I say. Tyler leans over the bed and starts to vomit into the bucket that we provided him. I cringe at the sound.

"You don't know that! What if they where telling the truth?!" Marcel says, his voice getting louder. I shake my head no. Tyler stops vomiting but remains hunched over the bed.

"Isn't there a medical research center here in San Fransisco?" Tyler says looking at us as he wipes his mouth. I look at Marcel while he looks at Tyler before looking at me.

"Evan, it doesn't hurt to go to this place. We'll probably be back by-" I start to quickly shake my head no.

"THAT'S A FUCKING SUICIDE MISSION?! WHY IN THE HELL WOULD WE GO BACK INTO THE CITY?!" I yell. I start to hear Morgan cry in the other room. I tense up, she's been hearing everything that we've been saying to each other. I get up from the chair and walk over to Tyler.

"Think you can walk to the car?" I ask him. He looks at me and slowly nods his head. Marcel gets up as well looking at the both of us curiously.

"The hell are your doing Evan?" He asks. Tyler sits up and holds his shoulder as he gets out of bed.

"Tell Brian to stay here till we come back, then get in the car." I say to Marcel. I try and help Tyler but he just pushes me away.

"I'll be fine, trust me." He says as he walks out of the room with the bucket in his hands. I look at Marcel for a couple of seconds before going to follow Tyler.

By the signs Tyler has, at the most one more day, and that's if he can pull through. I'm giving him 6 or 7 more hours at the least. Definitely not enough time if there WAS a cure. He's to far along.

"I don't even know where the hell this place is. How the hell do you know about it Tyler?" I asks glancing back at him through the rear view mirror. He looks at me with a pained face before looking back out the window.

"I saw it when we where looking for Hope. When she was taken by that gang." He says. That day only seemed like it was yesterday. Hope and (Y/N) both in that room. God, I miss them two so much.

"EVAN! WATCH WHERE YOUR FUCKING GOING!" Marcel yells at me. I come back from daydream land and pay attention to the road, to see a zombie bolt out from out of nowhere and run towards us. I swerve past it and sigh.

"We're good. We're all good." I say. Trying to stay calm. Marcel scoffs and looks out his window.

"About killed another person." He says under his breath, but loud enough for Tyler and I to clearly here it. I turn at the intersection up ahead and stop the car.

"The hell did you say to me?" I ask him. Marcel turns his attention to me now.

"I said about killed another person!" Marcel says. Tyler leans up from the backseat.

"Evan, just drive. Fucking ignore him." Tyler says. I look at Tyler.

"Shut up Tyler." I say. Glaring at him. Marcel starts to laugh.

"Oh be mean to the dying man why don't you." Marcel says looking out his window again. Tyler sits back and starts to vomit again. I try to ignore the sounds.

"YOU KNOW HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT THE HELL UP MARCEL! I DIDN'T KILL TYLER!" I yell at him. Marcel rolls his eyes and looks at me again.

"IF YOU WOULD'VE SHOT THE GUN AND KILLED THE BASTARD ATTACKING HIM WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS MESS RIGHT NOW!" He yells at me. He's right, he's..... he's actually right. I killed Tyler. He's going to die because of me. I hear Tyler stop vomiting. He clears his throat, trying to get our attention.

"Don't listen to him Evan. It's MY fault! I should've stayed out there with Morgan." Tyler says. I look back at him and start to shake my head.

"No Tyler he's..... he's right. I did kill you." I say. Those words actually came out of my mouth. I just told one of my friends that I killed him.

"Evan I....... don't say that. I was mad, don't listen to me." Marcel says, trying to apologize. I look at him and shake my head.

"Don't apologize, you're absolutely true. It's my fault, it's my fault that Hope got kidnapped, it's my fault that we lost Hope, (Y/N), Craig and Delirious, it's also my fault that Tyler got bitten. Everything, everything is my fault." I say, realization hitting me.

     Literally everything is my fault. Tears come to my eyes. I take the car out of park and to a quick u turn. Seeing the zombie running up to us. I go around him and head towards the city again. The ride was silent the rest of the way.