Gone

(Your POV)

I get in the drivers side of the truck and quickly close the door. I gotta leave the camp, but what about all of the guys? I can't just leave them there. And what about Hope? What's gonna happen to her if I do leave? What'll happen to the guys if I do leave? Why am I thinking about leaving, I have to go back. I have no food, no water, nothing. I look in the backseat, trying to see if anything useful is back there.

     What am I doing, I need to leave now. I can find supplies on the road. Evan said that they're gonna get out tonight, I'll just be a step ahead of them. But what if they never find me again? I'll never be able to see Hope again, I'll never be able to see the guys again. But if I go back there might be that chance that we can't escape. I sit back in the seat and start to think.

     I turn on the truck and start to drive. I look back in the rear view mirror, they'll understand, I know they will. They might even do the same thing if they're in my situation. Who am I kidding, no they won't. As I go down the road I continue to look back through the rear view mirror. How could I leave them. They rescued Hope and I from the gang, Cole and Mason saved me from the car crash. Hope was there for me when I didn't have anyone. I feel tears start to weld up in my eyes. I quickly rub them away and continue to drive.

(Evans POV)

     It's already past noon and still no sign of (Y/N). She wasn't at breakfast or lunch. I'm starting to get worried cause what if she doesn't come back. I remember in the morning a soldier came and took her to go make breakfast. I haven't seen her in the kitchen at all. What if she left? What if the soldier came to just kill her?! No, they wouldn't do that do her, they wouldn't do that to anyone here. At least I hope not.

     I walk over towards the front entrance where all the trucks are and see Mason and David talking to one another. David looks at me and starts to smile.

     "Hey Evan, what are you doing? Aren't you supposed to be getting ready to leave to go back out in the city?"" David asks. I nod my head and start to look around.

     "Have you seen (Y/N) anywhere? She wasn't at breakfast or lunch." I say. Mason and David start to shake their heads. I sigh.

     "She is on cooking and cleaning duty. She could just be doing laundry." Mason says. David nods his head in agreement.

     "By the way, have you seen Craig? He's supposed to be here right now." David says. Of course he wouldn't be here right now.

     "Yeah, Craig's at the infirmary tent. He was finally able to visit Hope like a couple hours after breakfast. Been in there ever since." I say. David nods his head.

     "Well you better get going if you leave here soon." Mason say. I give a small smile and start to walk away.

     I start to walk to the armory tent since that is where we're supposed to meet. I see Cole walking ahead of me, hands in his pant pockets. I start to catch up to him.

"Yo Cole, have you seen (Y/N) anywhere? Mason and David said that she might be doing laundry but I just wanted to know if you seen her anywhere." I say. Cole looks back at me confused.

     "No I haven't seen her since last night. Wait, if you said that she's doing laundry then why are you asking me where she's at?" He says like I'm stupid. I wanna slap him for that comment.

     "You don't know. These people could've took her and killed her." I say. Cole starts to laugh like I'm crazy.

     "Okay, I know you have a thing for her. Everyone knows you have a thing for her, you don't need to be so over protective of her. Besides where were you when she was in that car accident? Wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Mason and I." He says. I'm a good 3 inches taller then him and have stronger muscles then him, I'll easily win in a fight with him.

"I don't have a thing for her. I do however care for her because she's Hope's best friend." I say. I see the armory tent ahead, already Delirious, Lui, and Tyler standing there talking with Marcel and Brian. Delirious looks at me and gives me a small wave.

"(Y/N)'s gone." I say walking up to the guys. They look at me confused. Cole starts to laugh.

"Oh my god Evan, no she isn't. Calm the fuck down. I was up this morning when I saw her load up laundry into a truck with a soldier. She's not fucking gone. Stop worrying about her so much." Cole says still laughing. I start to clench my fist. Brain puts a hand on my shoulders.

"I think we both know that's not a good idea. She'll be back before dark, trust me." Brain says. I sigh and unclench my first. A soldier walks out the tent and looks at us.

"You two, back to counting." The soldier says to Brian and Marcel. Marcel gives me a small smile before walking in the tent. Brain pats me on the shoulder before walking inside as well. The soldier looks at us and starts to laugh.

     "Not bad, not bad at all." He says looking between all of us. "You all need to know that we may stay out for a couple of days to get things that we need. But for today we'll be staying overnight in the city and come back in the morning." The soldier says. Hopefully (Y/N) will be back before I get back tomorrow.