Abusive

HOLY CRAP LIKE WHAT?!? Already 1K views?!? That's insane! Also yes, this is me, the weird author of this.... "okay" story! (Pictures blurry I know) I know I don't have blue hair (I wish I did :D) but aye, it's a story. I just wanted to say thank you guys so much for 1k already! And I guess back to the story :D

(Evans POV)

He had us get on our knees and put our hands behind our head.

"How about you tell us where your camp is, and maybe I'll consider letting you guys live." The man says. I spit at his shoes and look up at him.

"We're not taking you anywhere. I'd rather die then show you where our camp is." I say. Tyler and Craig quickly start to shake their heads no.

"Yeah, I don't wanna die anytime soon." Craig says nervously. Tyler and Marcel nod their head in agreement. I glance back at them.

"Shut up guys, seriously." I say. The man starts to laugh.

"How about, you do what I tell you or I'll kill you all at once." He says. Gotta do something, knowing these people for five minutes, no wonder what they might do.

     "What about the food truck? You went from wanting it to wanting to come to our camp and then wanting to kill us." I say, trying to change the subject. The girl in his group starts to nod her head.

     "Come on Chris. Either kill them and then we take the food truck, or have them take us back to their camp." The girl says. It's a loose loose situation either way. The others start to nod their head. The guy, Chris, starts to smile.

     "Hopefully you guys have extra beds that we can use." Chris says through his smile. The guys and I don't budge. His smile quickly fades.

"Oh that wasn't an option. Get up now before I kill you." He says putting the gun to my forehead. I roll my eyes and get up.

"You won't kill us, you're afraid to. Besides, it's not like I have anything to live for anyways. So why don't you just kill me now?" I ask. That was a lie through my teeth. I have feelings for (Y/N) and I need to actually live to tell her how I feel, even if she feels the same way. He starts to smile again.

     "Cause I wanna see you suffer. I want you to feel like I did when I watched my wife kill my own son after she turned." He says still managing a smile. He forces Tyler, Marcel, and Craig up by pointing the gun at them.

     "Now, who wants to be the designated driver and have a gun to their head?" He asks. What kind of man would say that to his hostages? This man is definitely fucked up in the head.

(Your POV)

"How'd you even find Cole?!" Hope exclaims. She winces in pain as one of the guys tightens his grip around her hands.

     "Man, you sure are talkative. You definitely wouldn't be missed." The guy says putting the gun to the back of her head. Brain and I both try to break loose to stop to guy. But our "bodyguards" hold onto us. Coles dad starts to laugh at our reaction.

     "Please don't, I'd rather you kill me instead. Her boyfriend NEEDS her." Brian says.

Ever since we left the soldiers camp, if Craig wasn't with Hope literally 24/7 it looked like he was on the verge of tears. That's why it kinda surprised me at first when he volunteered to go with Evan. Speaking of Evan I wonder how they're doing right now, probably a helluva lot better then we are right now. I see our camp up ahead and Cole and Delirious watching the front, shit. I watch as I see Delirious point our way, he starts to wave but quickly stops.

"After all these years, I finally get to see my son." Coles father says starting to smile, this one different then all the other smiles. He starts walking ahead of us. Cole lifts up his gun and points it in our direction.

"LET THEM GO OR I'LL SHOOT YOU!" Cole yells. His dad stops walking for a second and puts his hands up.

"COLE! IT'S ME!" His dad yells. Cole looks at him confused then to shocked, before finally changing to anger. Cole starts to walk our way, gun still pointed to us.

"Go the fuck away. I don't want to see you, or even fucking look at your disgusting face." Cole says stopping about 40 feet in front of us. His dad starts to laugh.

"Great to see you too son." He says through the laughs.

"You abused mom and I, then you fucking left us with nothing, so you can join your gang." Cole says, causing his dad to instantly stop laughing. From where I stand I can see Cole already on the verge of tears.

     "No I didn't, you can't-" Cole instantly shuts him up.

     "NO! SHUT THE FUCK UP! DON'T EVEN CALL ME YOUR SON CAUSE I WILL NOT BE A SON TO AN ABUSER. I WILL NOT CALL YOU MY DAD OR FATHER OR ANYTHING OF THAT NATURE CAUSE YOU'RE JUST A SPERM DONOR FOR MY MOM! AND THAT'S ALL THAT YOU'LL EVER BE!" Cole yells, a couple of tears slipping down his face.

     "Now, let them go, before I kill you." Cole says darkly, looking at the ground. Knowing Cole, he might actually do it which scares the shit out of me. His father just stands there, in absolute shock before turning his head back at us and nodding his head. The guys let go of their grip on us. We quickly start to walk forward past Coles dad and stop at Cole. His father begins to laugh.

     "Just to let you know this isn't over. I'll be back here, you fucked your only chance boy." He says turning around and starting to walk back to where we came from. Cole scuffs and starts to walk back to camp. I look at Brian and Hope in shock.

     "What if we just started something? Like a war with his gang?" I ask. Hope looks at the ground and shrugs her shoulders.

     "I just want this day to be over already so it'll be tomorrow and I will be in Craig's arms again." Hope says starting to walk away as well. I look at Brian.

     "If something where to happen, I'm pretty sure Evan and or Cole might do something about it." Brian says, looking around the area.