Missing

(Hopes POV)

The car come out of nowhere, like I knew that there was gonna be someone driving around! Let alone during the middle of a fucking zombie apocalypse when everyone else is pretty much dead!

     As soon as my car collided with that car. My head hit the steering wheel and it was lights out for me.

(Your POV)

     I sit upside down, looking around the living room. Delirious sits across from me with his arms crossed just staring at me.

     "What are you doing exactly? Are you seriously THAT bored?" He asks. I nod my head before sitting back up again.

     "I'm just trying to pass the time up until Craig comes back with Hope." I say setting my head on my hand.

     Why did she even leave? All that I hear is the front door opening and slamming shut and the car starting. Then Craig running out of their room, opening the door, leaving it open and getting in the other car. All of this happening at least 30 minutes ago.

     "Well, how about you get some rest. When they return I'll wake you back up! Does that sound fair?" He asks. I sigh and lay down on the couch, hugging the blanket tighter to me. I hate how it's been getting colder lately, during the afternoon I see my breath and I really hate it.

     "If you don't wake me up, I WILL hurt you. Do you understand?" I ask him. He nods his head and sits back in his chair. I turn on my side so I'm facing away from him.

     "Night Delirious." I say. I close my eyes but I hear him sigh.

     "You can call me Jonathan if you want. I'm not h20 Delirious anymore ever since this happened. So just call me Jonathan." He says. I turn to look at him, but his gaze is elsewhere. Probably thinking about what he just said.

     "Well, night Jonathan." I say turning back over. I close my eyes and wait for sleep to take over me.

     I woke up to the smell of something cooking, something I haven't smelt in a very long time. I open my eyes and see the living room already bright from the sun coming in through the window. I look in the kitchen expecting to see Hope standing there, but I don't even see Deli- Jonathan standing there. I sit up on the couch and see that the back door is open. I wrap the blanket around me and go to it.

     "Good morning sunshine. Sleep well?" He asks, poking at a small fire. I smile and sit down next to him on the bench. Well, it wasn't food that I was smelling, god dammit.

     "I thought you said that you would wake me up when Hope and Craig got back." I ask. He stops poking at the fire and grabs a part of my blanket, wrapping it around him. I start to laugh and try to take it back, but he doesn't budge.

     "Yeah, and I still made that promise." He said. I quickly stop laughing and loose my smile. Did Hope and Craig seriously not come back last night! HE'S BEEN OUT LOOKING FOR HER ALL FUCKING NIGHT?!

     "Jonathan, we HAVE to go out to look for them?! What if they BOTH got killed or something! WE WOULDN'T KNOW!" I exclaim. I stand up and all he had to do was place a hand on my shoulder to calm me down and sit me back down.

"They WILL both come back, I'm sure of it (Y/N). It probably won't be right at this second but they WILL be back by the end of the day. We just have to be patient. You wanna do something today? Want to go to a car dealership and steal a Lamborghini or something? Do something like in GTA? You..... have played that before right? I know Hope was obsessed with that game." He says, earning a smile out of me. I know how addicted she was to that game. I shrug my shoulders.

"I played it before. I just, I don't want to do anything EXTREME today. I wanna relax and wait for Hope and Craig to come back. Maybe while we wait we can go down to the creek? I could really wash up, and your hair seems to be getting longer, maybe you can cut it?" I suggest. He shrugs his shoulders before nodding his head.

"I guess we can. I don't really see the harm in that." He says.

     And that was the end of our conversation. I sat their looking at the fire as the flames danced around with each other. Jonathan messed around with the fire for a little bit longer before sitting back and putting an arm around me. I lay my head on his shoulder and continued to stare at the fire. We stayed like this for a good little while, neither one of us talking, we just watched the fire like it was the only thing that we cared about.

Yes it's short..... I'm sorry._. I should've written another chapter cause I didn't go to school today because I found out that I had pink eye. Don't know how in the hell how I got it, but when I woke up this morning my left eye was as red as Cartoonz mask or whatever it is (I don't watch him I'm sorry!) but yeah, the next chapter will be longer. I'LL MAKE SURE!