Bombs

THANK YOU SOOOO FUCKING MUCH Xx_The_jelly_BeanxX ! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE IT! ON WITH THE LONG CHAPTER!

(Craig's POV)

A month has gone by since Eddy and his group of men came, and like he said he's been coming every single Friday with new requests. After Evan kicked Jonathan out, things have been a lot calmer actually. I mean Brian and I still get into fights but it's still for the stupid reasons. As for Hope, I swear I can see a baby bump already, but she thinks otherwise.

     Hope grabs onto my hands and starts swinging them around. I start to laugh and spin her around.

"You seem to be in a happy mood," I say. She nods her head and gives me a kiss on the lips.

     "I haven't thrown up yet! A fucking plus for me!" She says still smiling. She sits down on the grass and lays down. She pats down at the spot next to her. I let out a small chuckle and sit down next to her.

     "5 bucks it's a boy." She says looking at me. I look at her confused.

     "You mean to say 5 bucks that it's a girl. Cause she's going to look just like her mom." I say kissing her on her cheek. She pushes me away from her.

     "You're so weird four eyes." She says to me. And back to the old Hope that I know and love.

     "DO YOU TWO DO ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THEN HUG AND KISS EACH OTHER?!" (Y/N) yells from the porch. Hope and I turn to look at (Y/N) and Evan as they both hold hands.

     "CAN YOU TWO DO ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THEN BOSS OTHER PEOPLE AROUND WHILE HUGGING AND KISSING?!" Hope yells, cupping her hands over her mouth. She turns to me and laughs.

     "They're so cute together." She says. I nod my head agreeing with her. And for a moment it seemed like everything was normal, that there wasn't any zombies around, that Eddy wasn't trying to kill us, that we're an actual family all living together.

     The day when Eddy came back to collect his weapons we all saw Jonathan in his group, he was standing in the far back though, clearly not wanting to see any of us. It was still obvious that he was there though.

     I was brought back to reality when I heard the trucks coming this way. Hope turns to me.

     "But..... it's not Friday. Why is he here?" Hope says, starting to get worried. I look back at Evan as he and (Y/N). Get up from there chairs, and walking to Hope and I.

"He's....... probably adding something to his list. Or..... god I sure fucking hope so." Evan says as he gets closer to me.

The trucks come into view and slow down when they get closer. Why did Cole have to go with Brian and Mason? Then again, like any of us knew this was going to happen.

Two trucks instead of the usual three stop in front of the driveway. The backs of them open up and what seems like thousands of moans from zombies escape from it. We all reach for our guns, scared to shit.

A couple of zombies jump down from the back and fall over before getting back up. Not a second later I could see the red of their eyes. My heart sank as more and more kept piling out.

     "(Y/N), take Hope back to the house." Both of them look at Evan like he's crazy.

     "I'm HELPING you! I'm not going to leave you!" Hope says. (Y/N) nods her head, agreeing with her. I grab Hope by the shoulders and grip onto her tight.

     "I love you, I love you so much. Do what Evan says now." I say. She stares at me I let go of her and cock my gun. Evan does the same and gives (Y/N) a kiss. He points his gun at the nearest zombie and shoots.

     "Go, now," I say. I watch as (Y/N) grabs Hope's hand and starts to quickly pull her towards the house.

     I turn back to the zombies, starting to shoot as well. I felt someone tackle me from behind, knocking me over. I freak out for a second thinking that it's a zombie but when I see Hope bawling her eyes out and hugging me to death I freak out even more.

     "HOPE?! WHAT THE FUCK?! GO NOW!" I yell to her, she starts to cry even harder.

     "I'M NOT LEAVING YOU!" She yells back to me.

     I hear a zombie running towards us. I look to where it's coming from and see that it's a couple of feet away from us. I push her off of me and as far as I could away from the zombie. I got my gun up but it went passed me. My heart stopped and it seemed like time slowed down after that. All I could hear was Hope screaming as it knelt down and bit her shoulder.

     I clicked the trigger as tightly as I could and didn't let go. Making sure it was dead. I threw my gun away from me and crawled to Hope as she was holding her now bloody shoulder crying in pain. I picked her up bridal style and started running towards the porch.

     "HOPE! YOU'RE GOING TO BE FINE! IT'S OKAY!" I say, my own tears falling down my face.

     I get to the porch and lay her down on it. She cries to the point where she's barely breathing.

     "HOPE IT'S OKAY, CALM DOWN. DEEP BREATHS." I say to her. She grabs my hand and grips it as tight as she can.

     "I.... Hope Anderson take you Craig Thompson to be my lawfully wedded husband." She says, trying to catch her breath. More tears continue to fall down.

     "NO HOPE! STOP!" I yell at her. She closes her eyes tightly.

     "To have and to hold, in sickness and in health for as long as I shall live." She says opening her eyes back up. More gunshots go off and I turn to see Cole, Mason, and Brian are back helping out along with Tyler helping out as well. I look back at Hope.

     "I.... Craig Thompson.... take you Hope Anderson to be my lawfully wedded wife. For richer or for poor until we both shall live." I say. She quickly nods her head.

     "I do." She says. "I do," I say back, my voice cracking. I wipe at my eyes but it's useless as more tears fall. She leans in and kisses me. I kiss her back just as hard, not wanting this to be our last kiss. She stops and stares at me now.

     "I love you." She says, her voice starting to get quieter. I pick her up and hold her in my lap.

     "I love you, Hope Thompson," I say, starting to hold her tighter. I cry harder as I rock her back and forth.

     Each second her heartbeat slowed down even more till I could barely feel it anymore.

     "Hope....." I say. I bring her away from me. Seeing her eyes are closed. I start to shake my head frantically. I start to shake her, trying to wake her back up.

     "HOPE! NO HOPE! PLEASE! WAKE UP! PLEASE!" I yell to her. I stare at her waiting for her to open her eyes back up but they never do. I shake my head even more. I kiss her on the lips and hug her again.

     I grab her gun out of her pocket and look back down at her.

     "Until death does us part," I say my voice shaking. I take a deep breath and point the gun to my head pulling the trigger.