Thoughts

(Your POV)

     It ended up being really fun. Evan and I worked great together. At one point Marcel started to rage cause he messed up. Hope called him 'Basicallyidorage' which made everyone laugh. I didn't get it at first till Evan told me that his YouTube name is Basicallyidowrk. Then I started to laugh. Before I left all the guys wanted my number so after Comic Con we can all play video games together. I was hesitant at first but finally obliged. All the guys gave me their phone numbers and I gave them mine.

Hope walked me out to my car. Leaving the guys inside to continue to play on the Wii.

"You like Evan, it's so obvious." She says. I can tell she isn't sober, but she isn't fully drunk yet. I start to shake my head no. She wraps an arm around me and brings me in.

     "But it's pretty obvious that he likes you to. So don't worry about it." She says slurring her words a little bit. She lets go of me and gives me a tight hug. I hug her back but not as tight. She starts to cry. I let go but she continues to hold on.

     "You're my best friend ever. You know that." She says still crying. She finally lets go of me and starts to rub her eyes. Okay I lied, she really is drunk. I never knew she would be like this when she's drunk. She falls flat on her butt on the grass and continues to cry. I sigh and walk back to the house.

     "Craig, Hope's crying. She literally sat her ass on the ground and started crying." I say. Craig sighs and gets up. He walks past me and starts to walk to Hope. She stops crying and look at Craig.

     "Curly fry. I love you." She says sniffling. I snort at the nickname. It must be for his hair. He picks her up and starts to carry her inside.

     "She's always like this when she's drunk. Anyways I'll see you tomorrow (Y/N)." Craig says to me. I smile and say bye to him. I walk to my car and start to think about what Hope said. How does she know that Evan likes me? Was it that obvious? Was it obvious that I was kinda forward with him? I sure hope not.

     Even during the car ride home I was still thinking about it. Okay I'd admit that Evan is kinda cute, but so are the other guys. Craig's cute for Hope, I never would try to ruin the relationship between those two. Okay..... I gotta stop thinking this. Hope was drunk, how would she know if Evan had a thing for me. Unless it was so obvious that even Hope knew about it. In that case I'm really oblivious. But, what did he do to make her say that?

I try to recall all that he did. First he put his arm around me when he picked me as his partner. Then he let me bowl first, I guess that doesn't really count, oh well. Then when we sat on the floor he was arm and arm with me. And his hands where so close to mine like he was about to grab it. He kept looking at me. I shake the thoughts from my mind. I am not going to fall for him, I just met him today! But he's just so cute! But so is Lui, ..........and David, ........and Marcel, ..........and Tyler, ....... and Brian, ....... Fuck it all of them are cute! Yes even Craig, but I still wouldn't go for him.

But what about Jonathan? Oh wait, delirious. The whole time I was over at Lui's house I rarely saw him. He is a really strange guy. I wonder why he even came here. Wait, Evan told me that he wanted to try this whole convention thing just this once. I applaud delirious for keeping a mask on him at all times but if he doesn't want to show his face and he wants to remain mysterious then he shouldn't have came. He's a pretty funny dude when I did talk to him. He's just really really strange. I'm thinking after Comic Con he's not going to go to anymore conventions and try to keep anonymous to his friends and even his subscribers.

Okay, how in the hell did I go from thinking about how Evan is cute, to how I think his friends are cute, then to how I think that delirious is strange. My mind is going all over the place and I didn't even have a single beer. Maybe Hope rubbed off on me a bit.

During the rest of the ride home I thought about how the rest of Comic Con was going to go. Who I'll see, who I'll meet. If Evan will confess that he likes me. Okay, that will never happen.

When I got home it was around 1 in the morning. I changed into some pjs and went to bed. After that it only seemed like a few moments till I was out like a light.