Goodbye

(Your POV)

I hear thunder, waking me up. I sit up in the darkness and start to look around as the lightning lightens the room up. I get out of bed and wrap one of the blankets around me and start to walk out of the room. I wonder if Hope is in her room already waking up case she heard the thunder. Surprised I didn't hear Craig already walking in by now.

I walk out to the living room and that's when the rain started to come down, already pelting the roof hard. I feel bad for whoever is on watch tonight. The room lights up again from the lightning and I see someone laying on the couch, probably Hope, I'm gonna let her rest. She seems to really need it lately. I look outside and see the two flashlights that are always on at night. I think it's supposed to be Delirious and Evan tonight keeping watch. I put the blanket over my head and walk outside, already starting to get drenched. I run over to the guys, they turn and look at me.

     "The hell are you doing out here (Y/N)?! Go back inside!" Delirious says to me. Lightning lights up the sky and I see not Evan but Marcel next to Delirious. Damn, needed it to be Evan so I can talk to him.

     "Speak for yourself! It's fucking pouring out and you two are still out here! Your both are gonna catch pneumonia!" I say loud enough so they can hear me under the thunder.

     "(Y/N), just go back to bed. It'll be alright." Marcel says. I start to shake my head no, whether or not they can see it.

     "I can't sleep! Let me stay out here!" I say. I hear one of the front doors open. Delirious shines his light to where the sound came from.

     "Looks like our shift is over Marcel, lets go. You need to go as well (Y/N)." Delirious says shining the flashlight at the ground now. I sigh, already knowing that I lost this battle.

     "Fine, then don't come crying to me when you both have colds." I say starting to walk away from them. As I walk away I can see the outline of Tyler and what looks like Brian walking towards Delirious and Marcel.

     As I walk back inside I lock the door behind me and go straight back to my room, like I'm going to sleep. I lay back down on the bed and turn on my side. Let's hope I can fall back asleep now.

     I did manage to fall asleep cause I was soon being lightly shook awake by someone. I rub my eyes and look at the person. I'm shocked to see Cole sitting at the foot of the bed while Mason is holding a flashlight, pointing it at the floor. I sit up in bed.

     "Cole, what the hell are you doing?!" I exclaim. He quietly shushes me.

     "I told you, we where leaving. We're just saying goodbye before we leave. And...... maybe wondering if you wanted to go with us?" He asks. Even though I can barely see him and my eyes are still adjusting, I looked at him shocked.

     "What if you guys get killed?! I will never know! How will you guys even manage to make it out without being spotted?!" I say, my voice getting higher. This time he puts a finger to my lips.

     "Don't worry about us. We'll be fine, the real question is if you're coming with us or not." He says. I watch as Mason turns off his flashlight and puts it in a bag.

     "I uh.... can Hope and Craig come with? I can't just leave her behind." I say. I watch as he shakes his head no and sighs.

     "It has to be you (Y/N). We can't bring anyone else with us." He says. Leave and possibly die, or stay here and possibly die with the ones that I love.

     "Just stay here! It's a win win!" I say, trying to make him change his mind. He shakes his head no again before standing up.

     "I'm glad that I met you (Y/N). You made my life worth living for." He says rubbing his neck. I can feel the tears starting to form.

     "You can't just leave! No! I can't let you leave like this!" I yell out. Before I can yell out another thing, he was kissing me. This kiss seemed long, almost meaning something. He stops before I can think of anything else.

     "Bye (Y/N)." He says to me before walking away. Mason says a quick goodbye as he walks out the door. As Cole closes the door, I continue to sit there in bed. Still processing what's happening. He can't just leave! He saved my fucking life! I get up out of bed and run out the room.

     "COLE! MASON WAIT!" I yell out. Hoping they haven't left yet. I run out to the living room and see Hope and another figure sitting up from the couch. Probably Craig, wonder why they didn't just go to back to Hopes room.

     "(Y/N), why in the fucking hell are you yelling? It's like..... 3 in the morning." Hope says starting to yawn. The tears start to fall down my cheeks as I look around the house frantically.

     "Cole and Mason where just in my room! They're leaving we have to stop them!" I say as more and more tears start to fall down.

     "(Y/N), you're probably just sleep deprived. They're probably are still back in their house, sound asleep. Besides why would they leave? It's still raining and lightning out." Craig says tiredly. Hope lays back down on the couch.

     "I think there's some sleeping pills in the bathroom. Just don't overdose on them." Hope says, her voice being muddled. I wipe away at my tears. Maybe Craig is right. I haven't been sleeping lately.

     "I..... I guess I will...... it's good to see you back to normal Hope." I say starting to walk towards the bathroom. Maybe Hope's just to tired to act completely psycho right now, who knows. All that I know is I better take these sleeping pills here soon.