Caught

(Your POV)

I look around for places to hide at. Fuck it, 5 year old self here I come. I quietly get off the bed and start to crawl under it, trying not to make any noise at all. After I was fully under the bed I feel my lungs fill up with all the dust under the bed. If I cough I might be a dead man. I hear a couple of footsteps out in the hall.

How the hell did they even get in?! I locked the door! Maybe they lock picked the door? Took the door handle off? No, I would've heard that. They must've lock picked it then.

"Keep your gun pointed out and make sure to check all the rooms." I hear someone say. The footsteps continue and I hear a door open.

"Damn basterd hung himself, surprised he hasn't turned yet." I hear another voice say. This one sounding a bit familiar.  Fuck, these people are gonna find out that I've-

"He did turn. Someone just killed them though. Just recently as well, the blood is still fresh." My heart stops, was that Cole? No, I'm imagining it was. He's not here right now.

"Enough talk, we don't know if anyone is still in here. Evan and Tyler, go check the remaining rooms. Remember get anything that may be useful." I hear someone say. No, they are here. Why are they here?! Footsteps come down the hallway and I hear the room across from this one door open.

     "We haven't found shit dude. Why do we have to search anyway?" I hear Tyler say. A couple of coughs escape from my mouth, echoing throughout the room. I quickly cover my mouth and close my eyes tightly. Not a moment later the door to my room opens and footsteps come inside.

     "I swear I fucking heard something." Evan says. I want to get out from under here. To show Evan and Tyler that I'm alright, that I'm alive.

     "Dude, I think you're going delusional. You're over thinking to much." Tyler says. No he isn't! I'm here! I'm under the bed!

     "How could I possibly think straight? (Y/N)'s gone and every house that we looked through I've been hoping that she might be in there." Evan says. He's been looking for me?

     "Dude, when we get back tomorrow how much do you wanna beat that she's gonna be at camp cooking with Hope?" Tyler says. Wrong, I'll probably still be here. I hear Evan sigh.

     "Maybe, you never know dude she's been gone since we've left and it's almost dark time." Evan says before sighing again. I hear someone walk down the hall and into the room. I'm so ready to come out from under here.

     "Change in plans. Looks like we're camping here for tonight and in the morning, head into a subdivision not to far from here and THEN head back to camp." I hear Cole say. Another cough escapes my throat. SHIT! The guys go completely quiet.

     "You thought I heard something now? I fucking told you." Evan says quietly, probably to Tyler. Footsteps come near the bed.

I curl up into a ball, and just wait. I see someone get on their knees and look under the bed. I was soon eye to eye with Evan. I quickly put my finger on my mouth, to prevent him from saying anything. He stares at me for a bit longer before finally looking up.

"That was ME who coughed guys." Evan says. Good, now for Cole and Tyler to be playing along now.

"That wasn't you dude. I was standing right next to you when I heard it." Tyler says. Evan looks back at me then back up.

"THAT WAS ME." Evan says rather loudly. Footsteps come down the hall and Evan quickly gets up.

"The hell is going on in here?" I hear the voice from earlier say. The room went silent.

"Oh, so I come in here and all 3 of you get quiet?" The voice says. The guy walks into the room and I see his boots come to the edge of the bed. The guy kneels down and looks under the bed. He looks at me and starts to laugh.

"Well shit, looks like we got us a live one guys." The dude says to me.

He grabs my arm and starts to pull me out from under the bed. I try to grab onto something but let go as he almost pulls my arm out of socket. He stops when I see someone push him to the ground and get on top of him. I watch as I see Evan start to throw punches at the guy back and forth. I crawl out from under the bed and pull Evan off of the dude.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I yell to Evan. I feel the cold barrel of a gun go to the back of my head. Tyler, Cole, and Evan look at me in horror.

     "Oh, don't think that I will. Cause trust me, that little stunt that you pulled their Fong, might've cost this girl her life." The guy says. I tightly close my eyes. Ready for a bullet to go to the back of my head.

     The sound of a gun goes off and I flench, waiting for my life to end, for the bullet to come. But it never did. I open my eyes and see the same sight again. Tyler, Cole, and Evan all looking at me in horror. I don't feel the cold barrel against my head anymore. I turn my head and see the soldier lying on the ground, blood gushing out of his head quickly.

     "Hey (Y/N)! Glad to see you here and not someplace else." I hear Delirious say. I turn my head to the doorway as he brings a pistol back down to his side.

     "Glad that they gave us a gun. I wouldn't think I would throw a knife very well." He says starting to laugh. His laugh fills the empty house. I look towards Evan, Tyler, and Cole as they look at Delirious.