Compromise

(Your POV)

     Evan slowly walks out of the garage, Cole at his side. Both of them have their fingers on the triggers of their guns that are pointed down. Eddy puts his hands up, like he's surrendering.

     "Can't I just have a friendly chat with my neighbors?" He asks. I reach for my back pocket where my gun is, I grab onto the handle but don't pull it out.

     "Go check on Morgan." I say quietly to Hope who's behind me. I hear the door handle turn and the door squeak open and close.

I walk down from the porch and towards Evan. One of Eddy's men noticed and pointed his gun at me.

"We don't want you! You already had your chance!" He yells at me. I stop walking, a couple meters behind Evan. Mason takes a step up and stands next to me now. We exchange a quick glance at each other before looking back at Evan.

(Evans POV)

I wish (Y/N) would've went inside with Hope. Eddys gang hates (Y/N) as much as they hate me. I take a deep breath, either they're going to ask us too leave again or we're going to have to work for him.

     "Fine..... let's talk neighbor. Get whatever off of your mind. How soon do you want us gone? A day? A week?" I ask. He laughs again and shakes his head.

     "See that's the problem, you keep moving and moving, finding new places  for my people. And I thank you for that. I'll do my damn best to let you stay in here for as long as necessary but you see, I have more people then you, and my people need homes. So I want you out within a month. That should be long enough shouldn't it be?" He asks, an evil smile coming to his face.

     "Why don't you just kill us now?" I ask. He was shocked for a second before starting to laugh.

     "See, I don't like to kill people unless I have too or they get in my way. And your lousy group of people seems to be doing just both." He says. I look over at Cole as he takes a step closer to his dad.

     "How about we make a deal. We go out and scavenge whatever you're looking for or what you want, if you let us stay here." Cole says. I step up to Cole now and grab his arm.

     "The hell are you doing dude?!" I whisper to him. He turns to me, with a straight face.

     "I'm saving our fucking asses  that's what I'm doing. Do you want this baby that Hopes gonna have to be born on the side of the road or a house?" He asks, since when did he care about Hope? He turns to Eddy who finishes talking with the guy beside him. I guess Cole has a point. I turn as well.

     "I think that we can wager with that one. But fail too get what I want, well, it's death for all of your people, including that little girl of yours." He says. I nod my head, I just made a deal with the fucking devil himself. He sticks out his hand and gives us the same smile again. Neither Cole or I move an inch.

     "Oh come on, do I smell that badly?" He asks. Cole takes a deep breath and walks up to his dad. Cole sticks his hand out as well and they shake hands.

     "Glad to have you back, son." Eddy says. Cole yanks his hand away and looks at the ground.

     "Don't call me that ever again. I am NOT your son." Cole says. Eddy starts to laugh and shakes his head. Cole walks back to me and stops at my side, hands in his sweat pant pockets.

     "I'll be back at the end of every week on Friday. I want you to gather all of the weapons that you can find including your own." He says, starting to smile again. Cole looks up and looks at Eddy outraged.

     "NO! ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE! WE WILL NOT GIVE YOU OUR FUCKING LAST LINE OF DEFENSE! WE HAVE A GIRL IN OUR GROUP THAT IS PREGNANT AND WE WANT TO PROTECT HER AT ALL COST!" Cole says. Eddy begins to laugh and shakes his head.

     "Who said I was taking all of your weapons? I only said gather all that you can including your own." He says. I watch as Cole clenches his hands into a fist.

     "FRIDAY! I'LL BE BACK!" He yells, before he and his men start to walk towards there trucks.

     "How did you know we where here?!" I yell out to him. He turns around and chuckles. He points to Jonathan. I look over at him as he looks at the ground.

     "Looks like one of your men ain't as loyal as they seem." Eddy says as he walks towards the truck. I continue to stare at Jonathan, my mind with murderous thoughts.

     Less then a minute they all pulled away from the house. Once they where out of sight I walked straight to Jonathan and pinned him against the car.

     "YOU HAVE EXACTLY 10 SECONDS BEFORE I END YOUR FUCKING LIFE TO EXPLAIN!" I yell at him. Cole was soon at my side as well starting to yell as well. The rest of the guys were behind me yelling as well. Jonathan pushed me away from him.

     "YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I DID IT?! SO I COULD LIVE! SO I COULD BE ALIVE RIGHT NOW! I BEGGED HIM TO SAVE MY LIFE WHEN HE KIDNAPPED (Y/N) AND I IN EXCHANGE TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT US! TO KNOW WHAT WE WHERE DOING NEXT!" He yells out. All of us back off of him.

     "I'd rather have it be your life dead then the whole fucking groups. I hope that you're happy you sick bastard." I say turning my head and starting to walk away from him. I stop after I got a couple of feet away. I turn and look back at him.

     "Leave. Get out of this group." I say. He stares at me, thinking that I'm joking. I point my finger towards the road. That's when his eyes went wide.

     "You made your choice. Now leave." I say. He pushes himself off of the car and starts to walk towards the road.