Introductions

(Your POV)

     I finish my stream and right after I do I head to bed. I actually managed to get a ticket for tomorrow for Comic Con. I texted Hope that I had bought a ticket and she got really excited about it and literally has been texting me non stop. I ended up having to turn off my phone cause I couldn't fall asleep.

     The next morning I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I open my eyes and reach for the alarm clock, turning it off. I roll back on my side and try to fall back asleep. After about 5 minutes I have no luck. I sit up and get out of bed, walking to my bathroom.

     I turn on the shower, as it starts to warm up, I head out of the bathroom and grab a towel and my clothes for today. I head back in the bathroom and set them on the counter. I take off my sweatpants and tank top and step in the shower.

     I completely finish getting ready. I grab my phone and turn it on. I grab my converse and slip them on. I grab my wallet and head into my office. As soon as my phone turned on it started buzzing like crazy. I know it's all of Hope's text. I grab the ticket that I managed to print last night and put it in my wallet. I walk out of my apartment and lock it behind me. I go to Hope's contact and call her. She should be up at 7 in the morning, right?

     After a couple rings she finally answers. Yup, that's what I thought.

     "(Y/N)! IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME THAT YOU ANSWER ME BACK! I WAS....... NO! SHUT THE FUCK UP BRIAN YOU PERVERT!" She yells. I start to laugh a little as I walk down the stairs.

     "Sorry, I'm literally in a house with 8 guys. I get no space!" She says. I continue to laugh.

     "It's fine Hope. By the way, I'm leaving to head to Comic Con. I'll be there in like 2 hours. Any certain spot you want to meet at?" I ask. She starts to squeal.

     "That's about the time that we'll be there also! WE'LL MEET OUTSIDE THE CONVENTION CENTER!" She yells. I roll my eyes. She gets overly excited about literally anything, but she's my best friend. I love her to bits.

     "Okay, I'll talk to you in a little bit, okay?" I say. I hear someone yell in the background.

     "SHUT THE FUCK UP BRAIN! I SWEAR I'M GONNA BEAT YOUR-" the phone call ended. I start to laugh as I realize she hung up. Poor girl. It depends on how big that house is. 9 people living in a house sure would be cramped. Especially with 8 guys and only 1 Hope.

     I get out of the car and stretch my legs out a little. I always hate long car rides, especially if I'm the one that's driving. I grab my phone and my wallet and close the door. Making sure that I lock it. I start to walk towards the entrance where tons of people are gathered. Honestly this is my first convention and I'm actually a little scared. I text Hope asking where she's at. A couple seconds later she texts back that she's outside, like she said she was going to be. That's the thing about Hope. One minute she'll be very specific and the next not at all. I honestly think she's bipolar, but she thinks otherwise.

    I start to look around for her till someone jumps on my back. I start to scream.

     "SHUT UP! YOU'LL DRAW ATTENTION!" Hope hisses. I continue to scream.

     "HELP! THERE'S A MIDGET ON MY BACK!" I yell. She quickly jumps down. She hates being called that. To her 5'2 and compared to my 5'8 she's basically a midget. I turn around and look at her confused and shocked all at the same time.

     "What the hell happened to your hair?! It's blue!" I yell. She grabs a lock of it and starts to twirl it around.

     "Technically it's electric blue. I got it done about 2 weeks ago. Now come on! I want you to meet the guys!" She says pulling on my arm. A 20 year old stuck in middle school. I follow her, she's like an eager little puppy.

     She runs in the middle of a circle of guys and jumps in a pair of one of the guy's arms. I'm guessing Craig's. I stand behind them, questioning what to do. The circle opens up and everyone looks at me. Hope gives me a smile and jumps down from Craig.

     "Guys, this is (Y/N), the girl I was talking to earlier. She's my only friend, other then you guys. (Y/N), that's Evan, Jonathan, Tyler, Craig my boo, Marcel, Brian, David, and Lui." She says pointing to the guys in order. I stare at the one with a Jason mask on his face.

     "I hate to be rude when I literally just met you. But I really hope your not like an actual Jason or anything and won't try to like kill me or anything." I say to the guy. Everyone starts to laugh, including the guy.

     "Na, it's fine. I wear this so no one has to see my face." He says. Hm, okay then. A little weird.

     "I thought you looked familiar. I TOLD YOU TYLER GODDAMMIT!" Craig yells at the guy next to him. The tallest one sticks out his hand at me. I smile a little and shake it.

     "You're....... Brian?" I ask. He laughs and shakes his head no.

     "I'm David. Remember me as the loud Irish one." David says. I quickly nod my head.

     "I'M Brian. I'm the other Irish one that's much COOLER." Brian's says looking at David and sticking his hand out to me. I laugh and shake it.

     "I'm pretty bad at names. So probably for the remainder of Comic Con I'll probably be calling you all the wrong names." I say laughing a little as I look at the guys. So far, these guys don't seem so bad. The Jason guy, by far is the best one.