Broken

(Your POV)

     After the last zombie was shot and went down. I look over at Evan who has blood splatters all over his shirt now. I wipe the sweat beads off of my forehead. I look around trying to see where Hope and Craig were at. I look at Evan who's walking my way now.

     "Do you see Craig and Hope anywhere?" I ask him. He shakes his head no and begins to look around as well. At the corner of my eye I see Brian drop his machete on the ground.

     "Fuck.... FUCK!" He yells before he starts to run towards the house. We all turn our heads and watch as he starts to run faster. I look at the sight, my heart drops and I start to shake my head before starting to run as well.

     I run to the porch and look as Brian is knelt down and puts two fingers on Hope neck. He shakes his head and looks over at Craig doing the same thing. He stops and looks back at me. tears in his eyes.

     "I.... I should've never fought with him..... I... oh my god. THE LAST FUCKING THING THAT I SAID TO HIM WAS THAT I HATE HIM!" He yells bringing his hands to his mouth and starting to cry.

     "Brian..... stop.... they're..... they're fine." I say looking down at Hope. I feel my chest staring to get heavy. A couple of tears slip down my face. I wipe them away and shake my head.

     "Hope.... wake up loser. The pranks gone too far now." I say. I watch as the pool of blood on the porch slowly starts to drip off and falls onto the step below it.

     I shake my head. No.... she can't be gone. I promised her..... I PROMISED HER THAT I WOULD PROTECT HER! I punch the closest thing closest to me which was the side of the house. I felt my knuckles crack from the impact. I felt Evan grab onto me and hold onto me tightly. I turn and grab onto him as well.

     "I WAS SUPPOSED TO PROTECT HER! I PROMISED HER! EVAN WAKE HER UP! WAKE THEM BOTH UP!" I yell to him as more tears start to fall down, blinding me. He shakes his head and I see his own tears start to form in his eyes. 

     I push him away from me and grab the gun that's in Craig's hand. He slaps it out of my hand and grabs me by both hands on the shoulder.

     "NO (Y/N)! I'M NOT LOSING YOU AS WELL!" He yells at me. I shake my head and wipe at my eyes again.

     "I LOST THE ONLY PIECE OF FAMILY THAT I HAD LEFT! I HAVE NO ONE!" I yell back. He brings me into his chest and doesn't let go. I wrap my arms around him and cry into his chest. We stayed like this for god knows how long, both of us crying into each other.

     I hear movement followed by a groan. I quickly turn my head and see Hope moving but barely. I let go of Evan and go to Hope, lifting her head up with my hands.

     "HOPE! HOPE IT'S ME!" I say to her. She moves her arms towards me. I grab onto her hand and hold onto it. She opens up her eyes causing my heart to stop. White coves her eyes that were once blue. I let go of her and scoot back away from her.

     "(Y/N) close your eyes." Evan says. I don't want to, I know what he's going to do. I shake my head no before I turn my head and shut my eyes tightly. She snarls before I heard Evans knife plunge into her her skull, making her go quiet. I bring my knees up the my face, I hug them and start to cry into them.

     I failed, I should've listened to Evan, we would be in the house right now, both of us safe. She would have her kid with Craig, everything would be perfect like the way that it was.

     A gunshot goes off making me look up. I watch as a bullet goes through the back of Tylers skull and through his forehead. He stands for a second longer before falling to the ground. I get up and see Jonathan standing at the edge of the driveway. He lowers his gun and wipes at his eyes before looking at the ground. Eddy's group of men walk over to us, guns pointed. Evan, and Cole point their guns back at them.

     "I wouldn't do that if I were you." A guy with dirty blonde hair says. Evan clicks the trigger and kills the guy next to the blonde. The guy looks at Mason and points his gun at him before clicking the trigger as well. I watch as the bullet goes through his temple. He falls to his side and doesn't get back up.

     "Now, get into the truck before we have to kill anymore of you." The guy says before taking the butt of his gun and hitting Evan knocking him out.

     They get to me last and the blonde shakes his head. He begins to laugh while he continues to shake his head.

     "You're going to wish you were dead like your're friend once we're done with you." He says before taking the butt of his gun and knocking me out as well.

     I open up my eyes and was surrounded by darkness. I look around, trying to see if a light source is anywhere. I try to move my hands but stop after I realize that they are tied.

     "Evan?..... Evan are you there?" I ask. My voice shaking. I hear a gasp and Cole calling my name out as well.

     "Where the fuck are you?!" He says. A door opens up and light entered the room. I see Cole at the opposite side of the side of the room. The two guys who opened the door walk in and grab me by the rope tied around my hands. The other goes to Cole and does the same.

     "We're going on a little field trip." The guy says to me before forcing me up and pushing me out of the room.