Creek

(Evans POV)

     It's been a whole fucking week and we still haven't been able to find (Y/N), Hope, Craig, and Delirious. The guys are starting to think that they are dead, along with Cole and Mason. I wonder where they went off to cause I haven't seen them since last week. No one told me that they even left, maybe they left earlier the night when the zombies came. Who the hell knows, I'm just glad that I don't have to compete with Cole anymore. Always acting better then me, ha better my ass.

"YO! ANYONE IN HERE?!" Brian yells into the empty house. As per usual, we get no response.

     "We need to go back. (Y/N) and them are probably still near where the store is. What if they're just starting at a house?" I ask. Tyler starts to shake his head.

     "Evan, it's been a week. The chances of them of even being alive is very fucking slim." Tyler says walking into the house and into the living. I look at the ground. I know (Y/N) isn't dead, she can't be.

     "Don't worry Evan, I miss them as well. It's a lot quieter without Hope, or even (Y/N) around here." Marcel says flopping down onto the couch before sighing.

     "God, I would kill for a show-" I stop Brian mid sentence. Not wanting to hear the rest of what he has to say.

     "Dude, we all need one. It's been more then a week." Tyler says.

     "Well how in the hell are we gonna take a shower if the water doesn't work anymore?" I ask. Brian realizes something and starts to walk towards the door.

     "We ARE surrounded by woods. What if there's like a creek nearby?" Brian says. We all look at each other before looking back at Brian.

     "I think it's one of the best ideas you had in a while. HOPEFULLY there's one nearby." Marcel says sitting up.

     As we walk in the woods, further and further from the house I started to doubt myself. I've been doubting myself a lot lately, I've got to stop doing that.

     "Guys, it's been like 20 minutes. I think we should call it quits." I say stopping. Non of them stop or even acknowledge I said something.

     "Evan it's been 5 minutes at the most. We'll find one. YOU just need to be patient." Marcel says. I sigh and start to walk again.

     Only a couple minutes later I started to hear the flow of a small waterfall. The guys stop and all look at each other with a huge smile on their faces before starting to run to where the water is coming from. I quickly follow behind them .

     As we where a couple of feet from it Brian took off his shirt and shoes, leaving him with just his shorts on and running right into the water.

     "FUCKING FINALLY! COME ON BASTARDS! WHATCHA WAITING FOR!" Brian yells. Tyler was the next one to get in, then finally Marcel. Leaving me on the bank of the creek watching them. Brian looks at me and sighs.

     "You getting in buddy? Or prefer to smell for god knows how long?" Brian asks. I shrug my shoulders and sit on the dirt.

     "I'll just keep watch I guess. You know, make sure something isn't gonna happen like it has been since this whole fucking thing started. Something's bound to happen." I say. Okay, maybe that was a little bit far. Tyler walks over to me and stands a foot apart from me.

     "Look, I know you're still pissed about..... the whole situation. But you can't just torture yourself because of it." Tyler says. What the hell does he mean by torturing myself? I've done nothing!

     "I've done nothing that has been considered "torturing myself". So the hell are you talking about?" I asks him. He lifts my arm up and moves my sleeve out of the way, showing the cut from earlier today.

     "So this isn't torturing yourself? And what about your lack of eating?" He asks me. Brian and Marcel stop for a second, looking at Tyler and I before continuing to get their hair wet.

     "The cut is when I was trying to open a door with my knife. And my lack of appetite is normal. I just haven't been feeling hungry lately." I say. Both the truth, but yet, a simple lie. He looks at the ground and rubs his neck.

     "I'm worried about you buddy. Just wanna make sure that you're alright during this time." Tyler says. He looks up and stops rubbing his neck.

     "I can tell that you really care for her. For (Y/N). I mean hell, you would just get in a pissy mood whenever Cole was around her." He says laughing. Brian starts to laugh as well.

     "I'll say! I hear you mumble under your breath whenever he was around." Brian says still laughing. I can feel my face start to heat up. I don't even recall on mumbling under my breath.

     "What about the one time that you where going to fight him and I had to break it up?" Tyler says still chuckling. I roll my eyes at that one.

     "Okay can we not talk about this right now?" I say. Tyler smiles and nods his head, before going back into the water.

     As I was standing up and starting to take off my shirt I start to hear a little girl start to scream. The guys and I all go dead silent, wondering where it came from. I bend over and grab Brian's gun before starting to run where the scream came from. The guys yelling behind me telling me not to go. I ignored them and continue to run towards the continuous screaming.