Fighter

If you don't read "Lakeview High" or follow Lui on Twitter..... this happened not even 5 minutes after I posted it! Yes I was crying, yes my parents where questioning why I was crying, I was a happy child! Still getting notifications as well which is still crazy, but still.

Also, mature chapter up ahead!

(Evans POV)

"Got it!" Hope yells. She points the gun at the zombies head and fires the gun. The gunshot rings around us. She turns to Morgan and smiles.

"Just like that." She says smiling. Morgan starts to smile and grabs onto Hopes hand again.

"I think Morgan is starting to pick a favorite now." Brian says to me. I look at him and start to chuckle.

"Well, another girl to have around. I don't know how Morgan doesn't hate us by now, all of us guys and a little girl." Marcel says starting to laugh as well. Morgan looks back at us.

"Which one of you farted? You always start to laugh when one of you fart." Morgan says. Hope looks at her confused then looks at us confused as well before looking back at Morgan.

"There guys Morgan, it's just what they do. We'll never understand why they do that." She says. She leans down and whispers something to Morgan. Morgan gasps and looks at us.

"UNCLE BRIAN! I KNEW IT WAS YOU! IT'S ALWAYS YOU!" Morgan yells. Hope starts to burst out laughing.

"Oh real mature Hope, haha." Brian says crossing his arms. Morgan gasps again and starts to tug on Hopes hoodie.

"I think Uncle Brian likes you! He's being really mean to you! My mommy said that if a boy is mean to you he likes you!" Morgan says. Hope continues to laugh and shakes her head no. Brian looks at the ground, starting to get red in the face.

"No, that's just Brian for you. I already have a boyfriend." Hope says, as she stops laughing. Hope puts her hands in hoodie pocket and starts to walk again, we follow behind her.

"What happened to him? Why didn't he come with you when Uncle Evan found you?" Morgans asks. Hope looks at her and sighs.

     "I was just......mad...... upset at him." She says. Morgan looks at her confused.

"Can't you divorce him and marry Uncle Brian instead?" Morgan asks. Hope smiles and shakes her head no. I look at Brian who's staring to get red again. Morgan really wants them to get together.

     "No..... I still love him, my boyfriend. I'm just upset with him right now." Hope says. I watch from the corner of my eye as a zombie staggers closer to us. Hope looks at it.

     "Want me to help you with this one?" She asks to Morgan. Morgan nods her head frantically. Starting to get excited.

(Your POV)

The zombie still keeps his arms reached out towards me and all I can do is look at it's red eyes. If that fucker breaks free I'm bread becoming toast, I won't be able to escape it.

     I lay my head on the door and bring my knees up to my face. What are they doing to Jonathan right now? Did they kill him? Are they still beating him up? Did they beat him to death? Did they feed him to the zombies? No, he's not dead. It's Jonathan, he can't die. He has to be there for me.

     I feel the door being pushed against my back. Pushing me towards the zombie. I quickly scramble out of the way and stand up. Two guys holding guns at me grab me by both of my arms and drag me out of the room.

     "Where are you taking me now?! Can't you just leave me in a room to let me rot?!" I yell at them.

     "Holland wants to see you." The younger looking one says. Why would he want to see me?

"What did you do with Jonathan?! I want to see him before I go to Eddy." I say they both look at each other and stop walking. The older looking one opens the door next to him all the way so I can see inside.

     My heart stops as I look at the sight. Blood and guts but mostly blood cover the floor of the tiny room. The body nowhere to be found. Tears start to fall down my face. No, that's not him. That can't be him. I continue to look at it, trying to comprehend what I'm looking at. I feel bile rise up in my stomach and in my throat. I start to throw up.

"You asked, we showed you. If you don't want to end up like your boyfriend there, I'd suggest you do what you're told around here." The older one says to me. I stop vomiting and look at them. They continue to drag me down the hall.

The pull me through a door and sit me in a chair. They stand on both sides of me. I cross my arms and look at the man in front me.

"Honestly, I'd thought the zombie in your room would've killed you, but I guessed I thought wrong." Eddy says. I continue to stare daggers into him.

     "Go to hell." I say to him. He starts to laugh and stands up.

     "Oh don't be like this honey. I don't think you want be the one on the other end of the drill now would we?" He asks me. I scoffed when he said that.

"Why don't you just kill me now? What am I too you? I'm pretty much useless." I say. He shakes his head at me.

"Cause, I see a fighter in you. We need someone like you around here." He says walking around the desk so he's now next to me.

"So, what do you say?" He asks me. I glare at him.

"I say you can go eat a dick for all I care." I say.