Cleaning up the wounds

(Your POV)

"What language were you even speaking Hope?" I ask her. Craig hisses in pain, I look at him as he grabs onto Hopes wrist.

"Honey of course it's going to sting. It's an open cut." She says as she keeps dabbing at the top of his eyebrow with the cotton ball. "To answer your question, I took Portuguese in high school, remember?" She asks looking at me. I remember that she took it but I didn't think she would remember stuff from it.

"So.... how do you think Brian's doing right now?" I ask Hope. Craig winces in pain again.

"I really don't want to hear that name at the moment." Craig says in a higher pitched voice. Hope sighs and takes the cotton ball off.

"God you two..... fucking like Cole and Evan, always trying to pick a fight with one another. Reminds me of The Walking Dead with Shane and Rick." Hope says, I start to laugh a little and nod my head.

(Evans POV)

"I want him dead. HE ATTACKED ME!" Brian says looking at Mason. Mason wrings out the bloody rag and puts more hydrogen peroxide onto it.

"Now that's not really necessary. He's your best friend. Cole and I disagree sometimes but he nor I wish that upon the other." Mason says as he puts the rag back onto Brians cheek.

"He WAS my best friend. Now I just want him dead. He ruined everything for me." Brian says. I cross my arms and shake my head.

"He didn't really ruin everything. You were practically going out with Hope behind his back." I say. Brian shoots me a dirty look.

"Exactly who's side are you on now? Besides, how was I supposed to know that he was alive after what, a month?" He asks me. I throw my hands up in defense.

"I'm on no ones side, I'm my own side. I mean yeah, I see your point, but you should've waited a little bit longer before you know..... sliding in." I say. Mason brings the rag away and looks at Brian.

"I think you're all set. You know where I'm at if you need anything." Mason says. I shake my head as Brian stands up from the bed.

"God your face looks fucking terrible dude." I say. Brian and I start to walk to the door.

"Yeah, I know. It hurts like fucking hell. But all that matters is I won the stupid thing." He says opening the door and walking out. I roll my eyes, there wasn't a fucking winner since Hope and (Y/N) quickly broke it up. I follow behind him leaving Mason in the room.

He walks into the living room and sits between Cole and Morgan. I sit across from him in my usual chair. Morgan climbs onto his lap and gives him a hug.

"So are you and aunt Hope not married anymore." She asks. He smiles and shakes his head no.

"I'm afraid not baby girl." He says. Morgan crosses her arms and glares at him. She gets off of his lap and walks back to the hall towards her room.

     "Can we all get along, just for today? I mean we see that (Y/N), Jonathan, and Craig are-" Brian cuts me off.

     "Please don't say his name. I really don't want to hear it. My face wouldn't be like this if weren't for him." He says. The front door opens and in comes Jonathan and Tyler, laughing while they carry boxes inside. Well I'm glad that those two are getting along. Jonathan looks at me and stops laughing.

     "Hey, we grabbed all that we could. There's more boxes in the car." Jonathan says walking towards the kitchen. Cole and Brian stand up and start to walk towards the door. I stand up as well and walk towards the door.

(Your POV)

     A knock comes at the door before it opens. Jonathan walks in and closes the door behind him.

     "How are you doing dude?" He asks walking towards us. Craig smiles a little before giving a thumbs up.

     "I'm just glad to be back with Hope. I mean my face still hurts but you should see Brian." He says starting to chuckle a little. Hope puts the final bandaid on Craig before smiling.

     "I think that's all that I have to do. I mean... I wouldn't know.... I'm not a doctor..... or a nurse." Hope says. Craig smile at her before giving her a kiss.

     Jonathan wraps an arm around my waist and brings me close to him before kissing me on the temple. Are we going back to the Jonathan who always wanted to cuddle? Oh god I sure hope so. Hope gasps and starts to squeal.

     "YOU AND JONATHAN! HOLY SHIT I NEVER WOULD'VE FUCKING GUESSED!" Hope says still squealing. Craig and Jonathan start to chuckle while I just smile.

     "Well, a lot can happen in a month you know." I say. She calms down and nods her head.

     "I always thought it was gonna be (Y/N) and Evan. I mean the way he looks at you. I tried to get you two together like I said, but you know, a zombie apocalypse puts that on hold. But I'm glad that you and Jonathan are together! It's so cute!" Hope says as she starts to smile.

     My heart stopped for a second. The way he looks at me? But we all just reunited with each other, how does he look at me? Or does she mean before we all split up, god now she's confusing me.

     "The way he looks at her? How does he look at her?" Jonathan asks. Oh no..... ohhh no. She turns to Craig.

     "Craig do that face that you give me when I'm not looking at you." She says. He looks at her with a smile on his face and his eyes locked on hers. He basically gives her the face of pure love. She turns to me and smiles.

     "That's how. He just.... I don't know you have to pay more attention to it I guess, I know I do, well, did." She says. Jonathan nods his head.

     "Yeah, I'm gonna have to start paying more attention to it." He says. Oh god.... what did Hope do. It's going to be Craig and Brian all fucking over again.