New groups

(Craig's POV)

"Hey glasses, you coming or what?" Alex says to me. I give up telling her my name. I scrape out the last few bites and finish of the can of Spam. I throw it across the store and stand up.

     "Look, I know that you're trying to find your girlfriend. And we respect that, I know what it feels like, loosing your girlfriend. I lost my girlfriend when all of this happened. The first night actually, but if you're trying to give up on life and not care, let me tell you that it's not worth it." She says to me. I nod my head and stuff my hands in my jacket pockets.

     "What I think Alex is trying to say is respect the food man, what did that can ever do to you?" Ethan says. He reminds me of a guy version of Hope, always trying to bring the light back from a dark situation.

     "I'm not going to...... kill myself. It's just...... it's hard to process the fact that she walked out on me." I say.

     I grab my bag and sling it over my shoulder. 5 days total since she's been gone. Is she okay? Is she still eating? Is she making sure to check her surroundings? I hope so, god I hope so. We walk out of the store and walk to Ethan's car.

     "So, what exactly happened to make your girlfriend walk out on you?" Alex asks, getting into the passenger seat. I climb into the back and set my bag at my feet.

     "A couple days before she left we where talking about leaving our group because we, well, I wanted it to be just us like how it was before this ALL started. She was alright with the idea, till that day came, she just broke down and straight up walked out." I say. Both Ethan and Alex shake their heads.

     "Did you even tell your group about the whole thing? Or where you just planning on leaving in the middle of the night when everyone was sleeping?" Alex asks. I look out the window and watch the trees as the pass by.

     "Leaving in the middle of the night." I say quietly. "I wanted to tell them but (Y/N) and Delirious, I don't think that they could've taken it. Hope and (Y/N) are practically sisters." I say looking at them. Alex sighs while Ethan just keeps on driving.

     I slump down in my seat, finding Hope is going to seem impossible now. What if she's not even in California anymore? What if she took her car and drove to Nevada or even Arizona? Hopefully she found a group that is taking care of her.

(Your POV)

     I keep kicking my feet at the wall. The echo of the metal wall fills the room with each kick. I've been going at this for a good 20 minutes, trying to get a guard to notice us, but nothing works.

     "I already told you the first minute that no one was going to come." Jonathan says as I start to slow down my kicking. I stop completely and let my foot rest.

     "I just need some water! I wasn't expecting us to be thrown into a room, duct taped back to back together, and not be given any water for like what, two days now? I just want some water and something to eat." I say. I feel Jonathan reach for my hand and grab it. A sense of calm comes over me and I let out a small sigh. It's every time I swear.

     When Eddy and I guess his right hand man, since they are seen next to each other all the time, came to us for our killing, he looked at Jonathan and I and just started to laugh like crazy. He handed the drill back to the guy and shook his head. He told us that if we wanted to live we would have to work for him, been in this room since then.

     "You think Craig found Hope yet?" I ask. Jonathan nods his head up and down.

     "Yeah, they're probably either back home waiting on us or they're out looking for us. Either way, I know that they found each other." He says.

     The door to the room opens up and two guards come in. Jonathan grips tightly on his hold, like he's going to loose me. One of the guards, an older looking one, takes out a machete and brings it close to us. My heart starts to beat out of my chest. I tightly close my eyes to try to face the pain that is going to come at any second. I wait a couple seconds before feeling my hands be freed.

     I open my eyes back up and bring my hands towards my face, seeing them completely red but not bloody. I look at Jonathan and he looks at me. The other guard forces me out of my chair and starts to force me towards the door. I grip onto Jonathan's hold for dear life, he does the same.

     "NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! LET ME GO!" I yell to the guard. The older guard grabs our hands and forces them to let go. The guard dragging me out the door continues to drag me.

     I continue to reach out. Jonathan gets out of his chair and tries to go after me, but his guard pushes him down and hold the machete to him.

     "JONATHAN!" I yell as he starts to get beat on. I feel a slap on the back side of my head.

     "You better shut your mouth whore, unless you want that to happen to you." He says to me. I continue to watch as Jonathan is constantly being punched and kicked at. Never fighting back, but trying to protect himself.

     I was pushed into a room while the guard closed the door and locked it before I could even get a chance to stand back up. When I do stand up I start to hear a zombie growl at me. I turn around and see a zombie with a collar around its neck, the collar being chained to the wall. This is going to be fun.