Treatment

(Your POV)

     We ran into Cole and Masons house that they shared together. Cole was laying on the the table, surrounded by the guys. I kept hearing him groaning in pain, still not being able to see him. I squeeze between Evan and Brian to look at Cole. I gasp as I see a part of his shoulder gone, definitely where the bullet hit him at. Well, more like grazed him. He looks at me in pain before looking back at the ceiling.

     "Is he gonna die?!" I exclaim. Tyler shakes his head no.

     "We just gotta clean it before wrapping it." Tyler says. I glance to the side and see Coles blood covered shirt. Mason walks out of the kitchen and towards the hall. I go to follow him but Cole grabs onto my hand.

     "Please stay." He says in pain. The guys all look at me, I can feel heat already coming to my face. I nod my head and go back to my spot.

     "Guys, you can leave now. Go keep watch." Evan says looking at the guys. They hesitate for a minute before walking out of the room. Evan then turns to me.

     "I think you might want to leave as well. I don't think you wanna watch him in anymore pain then he already is." Evan says. I feel Coles grip tighten around me, I thought he let go, I guess I didn't notice. Before I can get a word out Cole is already answering for me.

     "I WANT her to stay." He says, getting defensive. Evan crosses his arms and sits at the chair that's pushed away from the table.

     "I think it should be (Y/N)'s choice, not yours." Evan says. I look back and forth between the two and let go of Coles hand.

     "Okay, what the hell is wrong with you two? You've guys been like this ever since you two met." I say. Evan looks at Cole while Cole looks at Evan.

     "Nothing is going on, other then the fact that-" Evan was cut off as Mason walked in with hydrogen peroxide, cotton balls, and medical tape.

     "Luckily these guys where LOADED!" Mason says setting the items on the table next to Cole. I move out of Masons way and stand next to Evan.

     "You sure you know what you're doing asshole?" Cole asks Mason. I hear Evan start to snicker to himself, I slap him before Cole and or Mason could hear.

     "No, but I'm pretty sure I know what to do." Mason says as he opens the brown bottle up and pouring the peroxide onto one of the cotton balls.

     "Now, this is gonna hurt like a bitch. Yell if you need to." Mason says moving the cotton ball towards the wound.

     I turn my head a little so I don't look at the sight. I hear a yell come from Cole. I tightly close my eyes and cover my ears, trying to block out the screaming, only for it to be barely muffled. The screaming continues for a good couple of minutes, before dying down. I take my hands off my ears and open my eyes up. I watch as Mason starts to wrap Coles shoulder up.

     "Hey (Y/N) can you get me some water so he can take some Advil?" Mason asks looking back at me. I give him a small smile and walk to the sink. I grab a paper cup and turn on the faucet, only for no water to come out. I try moving it around but still nothing.

     "I uh..... we may uh..... have a slight problem." I say looking at Mason. Evan stands up and walks over to me.

     "Here, let me see." He says as he starts to mess with the faucet. Still nothing happening. Evan stops and grabs the cup from me and walks out of the kitchen and into the hallway. I look at Mason and Cole worried.

     "The water was working a couple hours ago why the hell isn't it working now?!" I exclaim. Mason shrugs his shoulders and looks at Cole, fixing his glasses.

     "FUCK! WHY ISN'T IT WORKING?!" I hear Evan yell from the bathroom. He storms out from the hall and into the kitchen. Throwing the paper cup down.

     "Dude, they probably cut off the water supply." Cole says starting to sit up. Mason ushers him to lay back down but Cole pushes him away.

     "How could they? Everyone's dead smart ass." Evan says, almost sounding like he's trying to piss Cole off. I watch as Cole clenches his uninjured arm. Mason pushes Cole back a little away from Evan.

     "I don't think it's necessary for you two to be here anymore." Mason says. Evan starts to laugh.

     "Oh we'll be HAPPY to leave this place." Evan says. Cole shakes his head.

     "I still want (Y/N) to stay here." Cole says, already sounding pissed. Shit, these two better not start fighting. I don't think Mason and I could break it up together.

     "You don't claim her, she can leave if she wants to." Evan says taking a step closer to Cole and Mason. Cole takes a step closer to Evan.

     "And you don't get to tell her what to do Mr.Bossman. Who even elected you to be in charge?" Cole asks. This is going to get ugly very, very quick.

     "I'm sorry, aren't we still ALIVE?! I RISKED MY FUCKING LIFE AND WENT OUT TO THE CITY TO HELP PROTECT US! YOU STAYED HERE AND DID PROBABLY DID NOTHING!" Evan yells to him. Fucking knew it.

     "YOU KNOW WHAT! DON'T WORRY ABOUT MASON AND I ANYMORE! IN THE MORNING WE'LL ALREADY BE GONE! TWO LESS PEOPLE TO LOOK AFTER!" Cole yells. Earning a surprised look from Mason and I. Evan scoffs and starts to walk away, out of the house.

     "You can't be serious." I say to Cole. Mason nods his head, agreeing with me.

     "She's right, you're just angry dude!" Mason says. Cole shakes his head.

     "You can stay here, or come with me. It's your choice buddy." Cole says to Mason. Holy shit, he's actually going through with this.