Unexpected

(Your POV)

Hope and I stayed completely quiet, waiting if we can hear Evan or one the guys talk to us but we don't hear anything. I hear quiet footsteps start to walk around the house.

"It could be Craig. Let me go check." She says starting to slide out from under the bed.

     "No Hope! Stay, he'll come to us. He'll find us." I hiss at her as quietly as I can, but loud enough so she can hear me. She stops and climbs back under.

The footsteps get louder and nearer and soon stop at the door. The door slams open and in walks the person before slamming the door. I hear the person sigh.

"Thank the lord I got out of there as fast as I could." I hear the person say, more like female voice. I look over at Hope while she just looks at me, hand clamped over her mouth. I put my finger to my lips and she nods her head.

The lady walks over to my bed and sits down on it. The bed slumps down as she sits, almost encaging me. I'm not a very big fan of tight spaces but if it's the difference between life and death, then I love being enclosed. Hope on the other hand, not so much. I watch as Hope slowly lifts the knife up, I start to shake my head.

"Evan." I mouth to her. She nods her head and slowly brings the knife back to her side. Hopefully she gets what I meant by Evan.

I hear the front door open and loud footsteps coming in. The girl instantly getting up.

"HOPE! (Y/N)! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS?!" Evan yells. I feel my heart stop.

"HOPE! WHERE ARE YOU?! EVAN, YOU SAID SHE WAS IN HERE!" Craig yells. I watch as Hope starts to fidget around.

"Shit, looks like they found me. Fuck! Don't know where to go!" The girl whispers to herself.

She comes around the other side of the bed, between my bed and Hopes and lays on the ground. She looks under my bed first and looks at me wide eyed, shocked to see a person under there. She then starts to give me an evil smile. She takes a pistol out of her back pocket and points it at me.

"Make one word and you die. You hear me bitch?!" She says. I show her my knife and point it at her, trying to show no mercy. She starts to laugh quietly. I hear the guys start to frantically walk around the place.

     "Haven't you heard of the expession don't bring a knife to a gun fight?" She says still laughing.

I watch as a knife goes through her shoulder. She starts to scream in pain. Holy shit did Hope actually do that?! I climb out from under the bed as does Hope as soon as the guys run through the door. The guys look at us before looking at the girl. Hope climbs over the bed and takes the knife from the girls shoulder before getting her into a choke hold and holding the knife against her throat.

     "WHERE YOU GONNA KILL HER?!" Hope yells to the girl.

     The girl starts to cry and shakes her head no. Another stab, this time in the other shoulder. The girl cries out in pain. Craig walks up to Hope but was shoved back from her.

     "Stay out of this Craig. I can handle it." She says glaring up at him. She looks at Evan and I.

     "I CAN handle this." She says to us putting the knife back at the girls throat.

     "No you can't. You would've done it by now." The girl says wincing in pain and through the tears.

     Just then Hope slides the knife against the girls throat, cutting it open. Evan, Craig, and I both gasp in shock. The girl falls to her knees and reaches for her throat, her hands already covered in her own blood. Hope takes the knife away and stabs it on the crown of the girls head, the knife plunging all the way through. Hope starts to smile and let's go of the girl. Happy of the sights she's looking at right now. Craig pushes me away and grabs ahold of Hope.

     "You two go, now." Craig says seriously. Evan and I quickly walk out of the room and out of the house.

     It was as soon as we walked outside I felt vomit coming up. I hunch over and throw up away from Evan. He wraps an arm around me and gently pats my back.

     "I'm surprised I'm not vomiting right now." He says laughing a bit. After a good minute I stop and wipe my mouth with the back of my hand.

     "That was to much for me. I can't believe Hope fucking did that, it's not like her whatsoever." I say looking up at Evan. God my throat hurts now. He shrugs his shoulders.

     "She was protecting us, I would've done the same thing if I was Hope." He says. We start to slowly walk away from the house.

     "I don't think you would've done EXACTLY what Hope did." I say. Mason and Delirious run up to us, coming out of nowhere.

     "It's Cole." Mason says. I look at all of them confused as well as concerned.

     "What the hell do you mean, 'it's Cole?' What the hell happened?!" I say to them. Evan nods his head and starts to quickly walk away from me. I catch up to him as does Mason and Delirious.

     "Can someone answer me?! What the hell happened to Cole?!" I yell at them, hoping to get an answer.

     "He got shot, and something's up with him now." Delirious says. I stop in my tracks and watch as they keep going ahead of me.

     He can't die, not yet, not now. He saved me, if it wasn't for him and Mason, I wouldn't be here right now. He CAN'T die! I can already feel my eyes start to get heavy. I ignore the feeling and start to chase after the guys again.