The note

Who the fuck am I?! Lol.... I'm soooo sorry for not updating! When I didn't update I was making my internet friends Christmas gifts and didn't have enough time to update! So here's a shitty update :D so enjoy! Also, atlas this story is surprisingly coming to its end. 3 people know exactly what's going to happen (IF YOU SAY SOMETHING YOU KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES!!!) and all I'm going to say is..... I am DEFINITELY doing a thing. Hehehehe

(Your POV)

"WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO?! THAT WAS THE ONLY REASON WHY WE HAD TO LEAVE OUR OLD PLACE! HE'S FOLLOWING US! OR SOMEONE IN OUR GROUP IS A FUCKING TRAITOR!" Evan yells before throwing down the note.

He sits down on an over turned crate and puts his head in his hands. Hope walks over to it and picks it up. Evan looks up and snatches the note from her. Craig quickly got upset and took a step forward.

"Don't treat her like that. If you would've read it out loud then she wouldn't have done that." Craig says before wrapping an arm around Hope and pulling her close to him. Evan sighs and starts scans his eyes over the note.

     "Thought that you could escape? I'm everywhere, there is no escape. Then he put a smiley face at the bottom." Evan says before crumbling up the small piece of paper and throwing it across  the garage.

     "So now what? I mean.... we can leave the state. Go all the way to Maine if we have to, we just have to escape him." I pitch in. Everyone looks at me and begins to stare. Evan shakes his head and stands up.

"What's the point anymore? Seriously he WILL keep coming for us until we all die. He won't stop till he gets what he wants. And even if we do kill him I bet someone will be there to take his place and then finish the job for him. We lose either way, there's no way out." Evan says. Brian kneels down to Morgan and gives her a hug before telling her to go back to her room to play. She nods her head and takes off.

"Let's just give up to him then." Hope says. Everyone looks at her in horror now.

     "So, what you're saying is that we should basically surrender ourselves to Eddy? A suicide mission?" Evan asks Hope.

     "Well do you have anything better to do?!" Brian asks. Stepping up to the plate as well. Evan starts to yell at Craig and Brian and then those 3 start to get into a fight. Hope sighs before walking back out of the garage. I shake my head follow behind her.

     "Have you told Jonathan yet?" She asks me as she sits down on one of the chairs of the huge porch. I sit on the chair next to her and shake my head.

     "Later tonight, just in case he gets into the fight as well. You know how they are if I try to break them up." I say.

     I wish that we didn't have to move, even though the last house wasn't big enough for all of us, it still felt like a home. Two days again when we left that morning, Eddy sent one of his guys over to tell us that in the afternoon they were coming to kill us if we didn't leave, so we got out of there and arrived here to Indian Hill. The house is big enough so we all have our own separate rooms, but when Mason was going to go kill breakfast he saw the note in the garage. I don't even know how he even ended up finding us. Maybe Evan was right, maybe we do have a traitor in the group.

     "It has to be Cole." I say out of the blue. Hope gives me a confused look.

     "The traitor that Evan said, how there has to be a traitor in the group. It has to be Cole." I say. Hope shakes her head no.

     "Cole was abused by him. His dad left his whole family for a gang. I highly doubt that it's Cole." She says. That's true, but then again that's Coles only piece of family left, like how Hope is for me.

     "That's his only family member left. Maybe Cole forgave him and now is telling Eddy everything. Where we're moving to next. What our game plan is. All of it, I'm starting not to trust him." I say. She shrugs her shoulders and sits back in the chair. I look down at her stomach.

     "When does your baby bump come in? I want to see my niece or nephew." I say starting to smile. She smiles as well and pats her stomach softly.

     "Honestly don't know. There's no doctors around and I've never been pregnant before." She says laughing a little.

     Jonathan walks out of the garage and walks towards the porch. He walks up the steps and pulls up one of the chairs next to mine and grabs onto my hand. I look over at Hope as she mouths 'do it.' I guess.... sooner is better then later. Oh god..... this will be interesting. I escape from his grip and turn to him.

     "Jonathan we need to talk." I say. He starts to laugh and turns to me as well.

     "Look, I don't want to have a kid right now. I know you want to be pregnant with Hope at the same time but now is not the right time." He says. I look at him confused and shake my head.

     "I.... wasn't going to say that at all." I say. I take a deep breath and brace myself. "I was thinking that maybe..... we should break up." I say. He stares at me now. Not saying anything.

     "If that's what you want..... then okay." He finally says before standing up and walking off the porch and towards the cars. I stand up to go follow him but Hope grabs onto my arm.

     "He needs to cool down, let him. In the mean time go for Evan! Go ask him out!" She exclaims. I turn to her and shoot her a glare. "Kidding! Please don't hurt me." She says putting her other hand out in front of her, protecting herself.

     I turn back to Jonathan and when he reached the closest car we could hear heavy trucks coming down the road. A good 30 seconds later 3 trucks stop in front of the house. People started to pile out of them and in the front of the big group was Eddy with a huge grin on his face.

     "Well I hope you're all settling in nicely!" He yells, that same smile still on his face.