Livestream story

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER! OH PLEASE DON'T CRY! THIS BOOK WAS SO MUCH FUN TO WRITE AND I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING AND EVEN READING THIS BOOK! But like all books, it sadly has to come to an end. I hope that you enjoy this last chapter! And again, thank you for reading!

(Your POV)

     "AND FINALLY THATS HOW I WOULD DIE IN A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!" I say before sitting back in my chair and taking a big gulp of my water. I look at the comments on the stream as they go absolutely crazy. Telling me that I need to write a book, but most of them were freaking out cause I used Evan and Craig and the other guys. They might not know it but on rainy days I constantly just binge watch their videos.

"Relax, I just made it up as I went. The only person who I know in that short...... 1 hour story was my friend Hope and everything that I said about her was true, well. I don't know about the whole boyfriend thing but you get the picture." I say, shrugging my shoulders.

     Hopefully they bought that lie, but I highly doubt they will. Yeah..... probably not.

     I'm thankful that Hope is very open about what happened to her so if she even was watching this stream I sure she wouldn't mind that I included her.

"Well everyone thanks for coming out to the stream! I know that I played the new map for like an hour and then told the story for the other hour but I really hope that you all loved it! As always PEACE!" I say while holding up the peace sign. People start to say bye in the chat and I end the stream. I take another chug of water. I guess if you talk non stop for an hour your throat gets dry.

I turn my computer off and spin around in my chair and look around in my office. Man, now that I think about it. That story was actually really good. Next thing that I know I'm going to get a ton notification on Twitter of all these fanfictions about the story that I told. And knowing me I'll probably end up reading them all.

     I stop spinning when I heard my phone going off. I stop and look at my phone seeing that Hope wants to face time with me. God how long has it been since we last talked?! It seems like when she moved out to England we both kinda just stopped talking. I pick up my phone and hit the green button.

     "Hello love!" She says in a bad British accent. I start to laugh and shake my head. A guy comes onto her screen and lays his head on her shoulder.

     "Who you talking to Hope?" He asks before kissing her on the cheek. I felt my heart drop as I knew who it was.

     "Hope.... are you two..... dating?" I ask her. She smiles and nods her head.

     My heart speeds up. I mute my end of the call and set my phone down on my desk before starting to squeal like crazy. I stop and take a deep breath before picking my phone back up and unmuting myself.

     "Sorry, I thought I say a bug. What's you name?" I ask him. Craig Thompson, otherwise known as Mini Ladd, still can't believe I'm still staying calm. In the other hand I can't believe she's dating him!

     "Craig." He says with a smile. Hope turns the phone back to herself.

     "We're in New York right now, we're flying over to San Diego for Comic Con! Are you going by any chance?" She asks me. I look over at my pass, casually laying down on my desk.

     "Na, I didn't feel like going this year. But I hope you two have fun!" I exclaim to her. She sighs before rolling her eyes.

     "We're staying at his buddies house when we get there. I'm going to be the only girl there! Except for Brian.... he's kinda like a girl." I couldn't hold it in much longer. I started to squeal. Hope starts to laugh.

     "I was about to say. I know that you talked about them all the time! I was surprised that you didn't freak out when you saw Craig." She says still laughing. Hope doesn't watch YouTube like I do. She only watches it to watch my videos and to listen to music.

     "Hey, I gotta go, our flights boarding. Craig and I will stop by and see you after Comic Con! I can't wait to see you again!" And with that we lost connection. I put my phone back on my desks and start spinning in my chair again. Now I really can't wait till I go to Comic Con.