War

(Evans POV)

     After a little bit I just got used to the gun on my head, but I'm not sure about the guys though.

     "Evan, your risking (Y/N)s and Hopes life you know. Why are you-." I heard a slap come from the back seat, shutting Tyler right up.

     "I didn't say you can talk. No did I?" The girl asks.

     Just a couple more minutes and then we're there. Hopefully we can just get in and then get out before they kill us, all of us. I glance at Chris who is sitting next to me, as he just stares out his window, not paying any attention to me. I look back at the road. Next left up here, then its straight on. I slow down at the two way intersection and turn left. Craig sighs, I know he isn't looking forward to this but neither am I.

I can already see the camp up ahead, Brian and Cole standing guard. Chris starts to laugh as I slow down. Brian and Cole both look our way confused.

"Why the hell are you laughing?" I ask glaring at him. He stops laughing and pushes the gun harder against my head.

"If your friend can't talk, you can't talk either." He says seriously. I stop in front of Cole and Brian.

"These your friends here?" He asks me. I turn off the truck and just shrug my shoulders. He opens up the door and gets out. Cole and Brian point their guns at him. I get out of the truck and put my hands up.

     "Guys, don't threaten to shoot them. He will kill you. We would be here if I didn't bring him here." I say. I look back as I see (Y/N) and Hope walking out of a house together. Both of them walking this way.

     "Why the hell did you bring these people here?!" Cole exclaims. The guys start to get out of the truck before their "bodyguards" put the guns back to their heads.

     "They threatened to kill us, and I-" Cole looks at me in horror and shakes his head.

     "YOU JUST FUCKING KILLED US AL-!" He yells before a couple gunshots go off from Chris. Everyone turns their gaze to him.

     "Now that I all got your attention, I want all of you out of MY camp now." Chris says.

     "NO! We aren't going anywhere BUDDY. This is our camp!" Brian yells. Chris points the gun down from the air and aims it at Brian before clicking the trigger. I gasp and wait for a gunshot to go off, but hear nothing.

     "You lucky son of a bitch. Now I wish that the gun wasn't empty and that you would've died." Chris says.

     At that moment I could just see all the anger built up inside of Brian just let out. Everything just seemed to go by so quickly. Brian started to shoot at Chris like crazy, and actually managing to hit him each time. Bullets started to go off like crazy and my first instinct to do was to run towards (Y/N) and Hope and try to get them inside of a house.

(Your POV)

     Evan ran towards Hope and I, grabbing our shoulders and literally dragging us into the closets house. He pushes us inside and closes the door behind him. Hope starts to cry into her hands. I instantly felt terrible for her.

     "CRAIG IS STILL OUT THERE! GO GET HIM!" She yells looking up at Evan. Evan looks at me and walks up to me, cupping my head with both of his hands and placing a kiss on my lips. It took time to process what had happened until I heard the door slam shut. I look at Hope, trying to forget what has happened.

     "We need to get out of here, we need to help them!" I exclaim. Hope quickly shakes her head and goes back to crying in her hands.

     "EVAN BROUGHT US IN HERE FOR A REASON!" Hope yells to me. She's right, Evan just left after Hope said to get Craig.

     "Come on then, we have to hide in case they find us." I say grabbing Hopes hand. I drag her down the hall and into one of the rooms finding two beds in the room.

     "Okay, get under the bed and try to cover yourself as best as you can." I say to her. She nods her head and wipes the snot from her nose before going to the farthest bed away from the door.

     I run out of the room and go to the kitchen, making sure to grab two of the biggest knifes I see and running back to the room Hope is in. I close the door behind me and go to the bed Hope is under.

     "Last resort you understand me? This can and will fucking save your life. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" I say seriously. She nods her head quickly and wipes away the tears.

     I get under the bed next to Hopes and try to calm down my breathing. Not soon after I calmed down a little the gunshots stopped. I look over at Hope while she looks up at me. I put my finger to my lips, to tell her to keep quiet. She gives me a small smile and takes a couple deep breaths.

     "What if they got Craig (Y/N)? What if the other guys won and are coming here right now?" She asks quietly. I look at her in shock.

     "Hope, don't ever think for a minute that those people won. Evan wouldn't allow it." I answer quietly. She seems to be a little bit calmer now. Better then she was back in the living room.

     "I can't believe Evan kissed you." She says laughing while sniffling. I smile a little.

     "Honestly I was shocked as well, I didn't think Evan would do that." I say. I hear the front door open and quickly slam shut. Hope and I both grow silent.