Gone

(Evans POV)

     "So she fucking ran in there to look for us?! Why didn't you fucking follow her! YOU PRACTICALLY JUST KILLED HER!" Hope yells at me. Tears start to fall down her face.

     "I SHOULD JUST KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!" She yells at me. She points her knife towards me.

"HOPE! STOP!" Craig yells to her. She turns her head at him.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP CRAIG! (Y/N)'S GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF THIS FUCKING PRICK." She yells at him. She turns her head back to me.

     "You're so fucking lucky that I'm not sticking this through your throat and ripping out your fucking vocal cords and then leaving you to die." She says to me. She wipes the tears away with her sleeve. She kneels to the ground and drops the knife before starting to bawl. Craig stares at me before wrapping an arm around her.

     "Her whole family helped me with so much! How could you just let her leave! She was my fucking sister!" She says through the sobs. I look down at the knife, ideas going through my mind.

     "BOTH OF MY PARENTS WHERE FUCKING ABUSIVE TO ME! HER PARENTS AND (Y/N) HELPED ME THROUGH IT! AND NOW SHES DEAD!" She yells. She lays her head into Craig, crying into him now. I bend down and pick up the knife. Craig looks at me confused.

     "What are you doing?" He says to me.

     "I'm going after her. I'm bringing (Y/N) back." I say. And with that I started to take off towards the camp. Delirious, Cole, Tyler, and Lui all took off after (Y/N) as soon as she took off. But I just stood there, not knowing what to do.

(Your POV)

I just stood there, watching as the zombie just kept reaching into his guts, pulling out different type of organs.

"That's two now." I say. I hold up my gun and shot the zombie in the back of the head. The zombie fell over on top of him.

"David now Lui, who next." I say to Marcel and Brian. I turn around and start to walk away from them. I hear them catch up to me.

"Don't say that (Y/N), we'll be able-" I stop walking and turn around looking at Marcel, cutting him off.

     "Don't you get it, Hopes dead. I'm not gonna be able to find her. We might as well head back to the woods." I say. Marcel looks at Brian. A couple gunshots go off after a couple minutes of silence from them.

     "Turn around." Brian says. I point my gun behind me before turning around. I see Cole with Mason, Tyler, and Delirious. I lower the gun as Cole runs up to me, embracing me into a tight hug.

     "YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUPID (Y/N)! WHY DID YOU RUN OFF LIKE THAT." He yells. I just stood there. He lets go of me and looks at me.

     "Whats wrong, what the hell happened?" He asks. I shrug my shoulders.

     "Hope's gone, I lost my best friend, I lost my sister." I say looking at the ground. I walk past them and start to walk back towards the entrance with my head down. Cole grabs my shoulder.

"Don't say that, she has to be around here somewhere." He says. I roll my shoulder to get his hand off of me and start to walk again.

(Evans POV)

Where the fuck could she be at?! She has to be in here somewhere! I run into the rows upon rows of tents that are already burning. As I pass each row I try and look for her, hoping she'll be in here. After the second row I stop and see her walking out of her row towards the trucks. I turn around and start to run to her. I call her name but she doesn't look up from the ground.

I was tripped by someone grabbing onto me. I look and see a soldier on the ground crawling towards me.

"Please, help me." He says softly to me. I quickly get out of his grip and stand back up again. He tries reaching out to me but I quickly take off running again.

"HOP- (Y/N)!" I yell to her. This time she looks up to me.

"Evan! What the hell are you doing?!" She yells back to me. I ran up to her and hug her tight.

     "Hope found me! Come on!" I say to her. I let go of the hug and grab her hand, starting to pull her towards the woods. She doesn't budge though.

     "Evan, don't be playing games. Don't be saying this because you're getting me out of here. You're leaving the guys behind if you just take me." She says looking behind her. I look to where she's looking at and see the guys walking this way. Almost all of them covered in blood, especially Brian. They see me and start to run over to us.

     "What's the plan Evan?" Delirious says to me. I look back to (Y/N) as she looks at the ground. I look back at the guys and take a deep breath.

     "We're gonna go get Hope and Craig and get the hell out of here." I say. (Y/N) looks at me with tears in her eyes.

"Then lead the way" she says starting to smile.

(Your POV)

     I stood there while Evan starts to frantically look around.

     "I'M NOT SHITTING YOU! THEY WHERE JUST HERE! HOPE WAS THREATENING TO KILL ME SINCE I LEFT YOU!" Evan yells, looking at me. I wipe the tears out of my eyes.

     "So, you lied. She would've still be here." I say. I put my hood up and start to walk away from all of them. I start to walk towards the road to try and get out of the woods. Away from Evan, away from everyone.