Military

(Your POV)

     I walk into the kitchen and see Jason mask putting cans into a bag. He stops and looks at me for a minute.

     "How are you not disturbed by what's happening out there?! He's fucking playing Russian roulette and killing them!" I say. Another gunshot goes off and I jump a little. All he does is shrug his shoulders and continues to put cans of food in the bag.

"They deserve it. Brian and I tied them all up, I would've killed them all myself but Evan and Cole told me not to." He says. I start to shake my head.

"Couldn't we have just called the cops! They could've done something with them! They could've given them the death penalty instead!" I say. Someone walks in the room. I turn to see who it is.

     "Wanna help David? I could really use it. These assholes have a shit ton of food." Jason mask says. David nods his head and steps into the kitchen. David, gotta remember that.

     "Fuck delirious, did these dudes stockpile up or what? Anyways (Y/N), we tried reaching the cops when these fuckers took Hope. They wouldn't help us!" David says. David and delirious, David and delirious gotta remember. I look at him confused.

"What do you mean they wouldn't help?! They're the-" Another gunshot went off causing David and I to jump.

"He's gonna draw attention. I really think he should stop." David says. He grabs a handful of cans and puts them in the bag.

"If he draws attention there's a back door you know." Delirious says. Someone else walks into the kitchen I look at them and see Hope and Craig walk in. Well more like Hope getting a piggyback ride on Craig.

"Can we leave now? I'm really not digging this place anymore." Hope says. God, poor Hope, it looks like her face and bruises are getting worse. Delirious grabs another handful of cans and puts them in the bag before finally zipping it up. Hope sighs.

     "Can we walk around the block Craig?" Hope asks looking down at Craig. He nods his head and walks by me to the back of the kitchen.

     "I'll go with them just to make sure everything's alright." David says walking past me. Looks like it's just delirious and I again.

     The back door quickly opens back up and I turn my head and see military officers in uniform coming through the door. The point their guns at delirious and I.

     "HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!" The one closest to me yells. I quickly throw up my hands. Everyone including Cole run into the kitchen. I look at Cole and see blood splatters over his chest, as does Evan on his shirt.

     "I SAID HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!" The guy yells again. Everyone puts their hands up. The officer looks at everyone.

     "Are ANY of you infected?" He says with a loud voice. Everyone including me shake their head no. The officer then nods his head.

     "I have to ask you to come with us then." He says. I look at him confused.

     "Uh we aren't going anywhere buddy until we finish what we started." Evan says. Another officer raises his gun to the roof and shoots it. I put my hands over my ears. Was that fucking necessary?!

     "It's not your call to say what you want and don't want to do. You're all coming with us. We already got your three friends in the back of our truck waiting." An officer near the door says.

     "And how do we know that you're not just gonna kill us when we get there?" Tyler says.

     "Look, just get in the fucking truck. We don't got all day. There's a whole herd of them coming this way." The officer next to me said. That was all it took for me to walk out the back door.

     I walk out in the street and see other military trucks starting to drive around. Along with military officers walking up and down the sidewalk. I look at one of the trucks and I see Hope, Craig, and David. I quickly walk to them and hop into the truck.

     "They fucking scared the shit out of me. They literally gunned us down and put a fucking gun to my head, screaming at me asking if I'm infected." Hope says. She lays her head on Craig's shoulder.

     "Where's the guys at?" Craig asks looking at Hope. David points behind me, Craig looks up.

     I turn around and see them all walking out of the building with the officers walking behind them with their guns pointing at them. I stand up and about hop out of the truck, till an officer yelled at me to sit back down.

"Alright! Listen up! Since there's 11 of you in total, 3 more of you get in that truck while the rest of you get in the truck behind them." An officer yells at them then looking at us. I look back at David, Hope, and Craig.

     "The last thing that I remember about the army was that they where nice about protecting our freedom." I say.

     I hear Hopes stomach start to growl, I totally forgot that she hasn't eaten anything since yesterday. She leans over the side of the truck and starts to vomit. Craig starts to pat her on the back. An officer runs to Hopes side.

     "When we get back to base, you're going to the infirmary." He says. Hope stops for a minute and shakes her head no.

     "I'm fine..... I'm just hungry." She managed to get out before vomiting again.

     At the corner of my eye I see someone climbing into the truck. I turn my gaze to them and see Evan, Tyler, and Cole already climbing in. Tyler sits next to Craig while Cole and Evan sit on both sides of me. Evan crosses his arms.

     "I'm not liking this new "army"." Evan says before sighing and looking away from us.