Problems

This weekend I was binge watching Mini Ladd.... OLD Mini Ladd...... Fetus Mini and I came across this video of his! (Of course this isn't my video! Mini made it! All respect goes to him!) Came out EARLY 2012! It only has like 3,000 views and only 100 likes! So yeah! Very old video! The video isn't related to the story or anything, just a little video to show you guys :D

(Your POV)

I nudge Hope as she continues to look out the window. She looks at me and starts to smile a little before looking back out the window.

"What if they don't come back? What if-" I put my finger on her lips, shushing her.

"They're gonna come back, Evans going with them to make sure everything's gonna go smoothly, okay? I don't think Evan will let Craig, Marcel, or Tyler try to get hurt, they're his best friends." I say. I take my finger from her lips and she nods her head.

"I still can't believe that he volunteered to go. Is it to get away from me? Did I do something wrong?" She asks I start to laugh and sit next to her on the couch.

"No silly, he's doing it because he wants to make sure that you're safe at night. Wouldn't you want a wall up to ensure your loves safety?" I ask. She nods her head and sighs.

"I mean we've been here a week already and the guys are barely sleeping because they keep watch all night and all day. We need this wall." I say. She nods her head again.

"I wanted to volunteer, to go with Craig, but he told me to stay here." She says. I pat her on the shoulder.

"Well if you didn't stay here who would be making us all the delicious food? I certainly can't cook, I burn water." I say. She starts to laugh.

"That's true, you suck at cooking." She says, I may be insulted but at least she's feeling better. She sighs again and turns her gaze back to me.

"You positive that they're gonna be alright?" She asks. I smile and nod my head.

"It's Evan, Craig, Marcel, and Tyler. Chuck Norris couldn't even stop all 4 of them together at once. Just remember that they'll be back by tomorrow." I say. She nods her head and gets up from the couch.

"Want to go to the drug store up the road and see if they have any Pringles?" Hope asks. I start to laugh and shrug my shoulders.

"We'll have to ask Cole, remember Evan put him in charge while he's away." I say. She grabs her sweatshirt that's lying on the coffee table and starts to walk out of the door. I get up and go to the kitchen, grabbing my pistol and start to catch up to her.

(Evans POV)

     "There, right over there." Tyler says pointing at something. I look up and see a semi truck about half a mile away.

     "Okay, I don't know how to drive a semi truck but I guess since it's the end of the world I can learn now." I say starting to chuckle. The guys start to laugh along with me.

I park the truck a block from the semi. We get out and load our guns up.

"God even though the city is like 10 minutes up the highway, this still looks suspicious as fuck. A heard of zombies can just come out of nowhere and fucking attack us. Like a heard of runners." Marcel says hopping out if the truck. Craig looks at him confused.

"How can you tell if their runners or not?" Craig asks. Yeah, I wonder how you can tell.

"Their eyes. Runners have red eyes, normal zombies just have cloudy ones." Marcel says. Well that's good to know for future reference. We start to walk up the highway towards the semi.

"This kinda reminds me of that episode on,' The Walking Dead', where Rick is walking into the city." Tyler says starting to laugh. We start to laugh along with him.

A car alarm started to go off not to far from us. We stop dead in our tracks and look back to where the alarm was going off at.

"Be on the lookout, could've just been a zombie or a runner." I say quietly. Another car alarm starts to go off. This time a tad bit closer to us.

"It's just a zombie. But get your guns aimed just in case it isn't." I say lifting up the shotgun and aiming down the sights. A couple of guys and one girl hop over the guardrail and point their guns at us. They start to walk closer to us.

"Whoa, I think that's far enough." I say to them. They walk a couple more steps before finally stopping. They keep their guns pointed at us.

"Now, put the guns down. Don't want anything bad to happen now do we?" I say. They don't budge. A guy around his late 20's early early 30's takes a step closer to us, lowering his gun.

"Which one of you is the leader?" He asks. I lower my gun and step forward.

"I don't like to be considered a leader but, I guess me." I say. The guy walks over to me but I hold out my hand, stopping him about 10 feet out. The guy starts to laugh.

"I can see you not the friendly type. We might have a problem with that." He says. I roll my eyes.

"Look, we're here just to grab this semi truck up ahead and then be on our way." I say. He starts to laugh and lifts his gun back up again.

"Now we definitely have a problem, see that semi truck has food in the back of it which we need for our camp. Can't have you taking the whole thing now can we?" He asks. I shrug my shoulders.

"Take the food. All that we want is the truck. We have a camp as well that needs this for a wall." I say. He shakes his head no.

"See, we NEED that truck for ALL of that food. We can't just carry all of it. I think your wall can wait." He says. I hear one of the guys sigh behind me.

"Look, if they want it let's just give it to them. We'll find another one." I hear Tyler say. I look back at him then back at the dude.

"Fine, take it, I don't care." I say. The guy starts to walk closer still pointing his gun.

"You know you have a real smart ass mouth boy, and I don't appreciate that, not one bit." He says cocking the gun.