It's a plan

(Your POV)

"Wait, how the hell did you get past the other two?" Evan says. Delirious starts to laugh again.

"Lui and I killed them when they had their backs against us." Delirious says throughout his laughs. I look at him confused.

"Where's Lui at right now?" I ask. Delirious stops laughing.

"Waiting in the living room for us." Delirious says. Shit, it seems like they made up a whole fucking plan.

"And how did you guys get inside? I made sure to lock the door." I say. Cole raises his hand.

"I can pick locks and hot wire a car. Ain't nothing I can't do." He says starting to smile. Evan rolls his eyes.

"Can you get the others out of camp? Cause we kinda need that." Evan says crossing his arms. Cole glares at him and crosses his arms as well.

"Well I'LL think of a plan then. To get YOUR friends out of there." Cole says. Evan walks up to Cole starting to clench his fist but was pushed back by Tyler.

     "Not here." Tyler says between the both of them. Evan relaxes his shoulders and looks at Tyler. Delirious walks up to me and wraps an arm around me.

     "How about you show us what's in the house. You know like an MTV cribs." Delirious says starting to chuckle. I let out a small laugh and nod my head. We walk out of the room leaving Tyler, Cole, and Evan in there.

     "What's going on between Evan and Cole. It looked like Evan was about ready to knock Cole out like he did to the soldier." I say. He shrugs his shoulders. We walk out to the living room and I see Lui on the couch, head in his hand looking bored. He looks at us and starts to smile, before looking at us confused.

"How did you get here?" He asks.

"Well, my parents loved each other very much so they decided to-" Lui puts his fingers in his ears and looks away from me.

"DON'T NEED TO BE HEARING ABOUT THAT!" He yells. I start to laugh. After he stops he looks back at me.

"No but seriously, I was going to go do laundry but a runner came out of nowhere and started to chase me. Fell down hill and the runner decided to go after the soldier." I say shrugging my shoulders. I walk over to Lui and sit down next to him on the couch. Delirious leans against the wall and crosses his arms.

     "So..... How's everything back at camp?" I ask looking between the both of them.

     "Well, Craig was finally able to see Hope. Hasn't left her side since we left. So I guess things are getting better." Lui says. I start to smile. I wonder why Craig wasn't able to visit her at all yesterday.

     "Do you know what was wrong with her? It's weird how like NO ONE could even see her." I say. Lui shrugs his shoulders.

     "What's even weirder was they asked who wanted to visit her first. Said that they where only allowing 1 person at a time." Delirious says. I look over at him as he uncrosses his arms. I shrug my shoulders.

     "Maybe it's a small tent? So many people inside of it?" I ask. I hear footsteps come from the hall and a couple seconds later I watch as Tyler, Cole, and Evan come into the living room. Cole stands next to delirious while Tyler and Evan sit at the couch across from Lui and I. All of us just stare at one another.

"So.... What's the plan? It's gonna get dark soon so we can't do anything until tomorrow." I say. Realization hits Evan, he stands up and starts to look at all of us.

"No, we can do something tonight!" Evan exclaims. Everyone looks at him confused.

"And how do we do that? (Y/N)'s right, it's getting dark and we're all tired." Cole says crossing his arms. Evan glare at him for a second before looking back to us.

"We leave at like 2 in the morning, when everyone is asleep. Get everyone and then head back here." Evan says. I look at everyone to see their reactions. Delirious shrugs his shoulders but Cole starts to shake his head.

"Guards? And there's gonna be soldiers walking all around. Are you proposing a suicide mission?" Cole says. Again Evan glares at Cole before shaking his head no.

"We won't go through the front smart ass. Probably through the side, where there's LESS people walking around and LESS guards." Evan says. I look between the two of them.

     "Okay, I mean what's the worst that can happen?" I say. A lot of things actually.

     "We get caught and they'll kill us one by one, as brutality as possible, making all of us watch. And I really don't plan on dying anytime soon." Cole says. I slap my forehead. Delirious slaps him on the shoulder.

     "Way to lighten the mood there buddy." Delirious says. Cole rolls his eyes at him.

     "I'm all for it. As long as we can get everyone out." Tyler says. Lui and I both nod our heads.

     "I think we should try it. It's late at night so the people that are walking around and keeping guard are gonna be tired as shit. I'm in." I say sticking my hand between the middle of all of us. Lui was the next one to put his hand on top of mine.

     "I'm in. I have a good feeling that we'll get everyone out." He says. Delirious walks over and puts his hand on top of Lui's while Tyler puts his on top of Delirious's. I look over at Cole.

     "You in or out dude?" I say. He just stares at me before sighing and walking over to us and putting his hand in the middle. He starts to look at Evan.

     "But if Mason and or (Y/N) dies in this suicide mission. You'll be the next one to die." Cole growls at him. I look at him confused.

     "I think I can take care of myself. No need to be making death threats." I say. Evan rolls his eyes and puts his hand on top of all of ours.

     "So it's settled, we leave at 2. As of right now, get something to eat, shower and get ready to go to bed and rest up. I'll take first watch." Evan says standing up.