Wii bowling

(Your POV)

     Lui ended up riding with me since everyone else already knew where Lui's house was, except me. The first 10 minutes it was a really awkward car ride. Neither of us said a single word to each other. Then he started asking about who I was on YouTube. After I told him that I'm 'The Gaming Theory' we instantly clicked. He told me that he's been subscribed to me since a million subscribers. He then told me that he was Lui Calibre. I started to freak out as well because he's a legend in the GTA and Call of Duty community for his troll videos. I watched some of his videos before and he's very talented at it, I give him credit.

     It was only about a 30 minute drive to his house so it wasn't long at all. As soon as we pull into the driveway, Hope runs outside and starts to wave maniacally at me. I smile and wave back to her. I turn off the car and get out.

"ABOUT DAMN TIME YOU SHOWED UP! COME ON! I'LL SHOW YOU AROUND." She says already grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the house. Lui quickly follows behind us.

Once we where inside the guys seemed everywhere. In the living room, the kitchen, it literally was a cramped place. I look at her in shock.

"How do you all sleep?!" I ask. She smiles and drags me up the stairs and goes in a bedroom with a bed and two air mattresses.

"Luckily Craig and I get the bed. Then it's Evan and delirious in here, sorry Jonathan, he just likes to be called delirious. And on the other air mattress is Tyler and Marcel. Then downstairs the couch turns into a fold out bed and that's David and Brian. I'm ready to switch with David and Brian cause two guys snore. I'm not sure who, but I'm going to find out." She says. She walks out the room and walks to the next one turning the light on.

     "Bathroom that I don't use...... Trust me, 8 guys yeah.... No..... Use the downstairs one. I claimed it to be for me only but you can use it." She says I smile as she turns off the light and walks towards the stairs.

     "Oh and that room is Lui's room. It's where he.... Never mind." She says starting to walk down the stairs I follow behind her. She sits on the couch next to Craig and motions me over.

     "TYLER! MOVE YOUR FAT ASS OVER SO (Y/N) CAN SIT DOWN! I DON'T CARE IF YOU WANNA BE CLOSE TO CRAIG OR NOT!" She yells. He groans and moves over. I smile and sit on the floor next to her.

     "It's alright Hope, really." She says. She shrugs her shoulders and turns her gaze to the tv watching, Craig and Marcel play Call of Duty. I turn my gaze towards the tv as well and start to watch.

     After a little while Hope stands up and grabs my hand, leading me to somewhere else. She walks to the back door and opens it. We walk outside and she closes the door. She sits down on a chair and motions me to sit next to her. I obliged.

     "Which one do you think is cute?" She suddenly asks. I look at her confused.

     "Hope, I just met them like 8 hours ago. I don't have a silly little crush on any of them." I say. She rolls her eyes.

     "I said who do you think is CUTE. Not who do you like silly." She says. I start to think. Wait, why am I thinking about this?!

     "None of them! None of the above. False. No right answer." I say. She starts to laugh.

     "It's Evan isn't it? Or maybe Lui? OH! If you liked Tyler that would be awesome! Him and Craig are best friends like we are!" She exclaims.

    "Which one is Evan again?" I ask.

     "The Asian one. The only Asian one. I think that's pretty easy to remember." She says. She looks at me and starts to wiggle her eyebrows. I can feel a little heat come to my face.

     "YOU DO HAVE A THING FOR EVAN! YOU'RE BLUSHING! Don't worry, I'm not gonna tell him. I think-" She was cut off by the back door opening and Craig walking out with 3 beers in his hands. He hands one to Hope and kisses her on the forehead. He then hands me one. I shake my head no.

     "I gotta drive home, remember?" I say. He nods his head.

     "Na, I understand. By the way Hope, we start bowling here soon. I need my partner in crime to help me." He says she smiles and shoos him away, that's the first.

     "I'll be in in a minute. Let me finish talking with (Y/N). Go ask your boyfriend to help you." She says. He laughs and walks back inside. I look at her confused.

     "Him and Tyler. Woo, I ship it like I ship my boats. Even though Craig's MY boyfriend and all. Anyways, you and Evan need to get together, and I'm gonna help you, without making it obvious of course." She says standing up. She opens her beer and starts to down it before going inside. I quickly stand up and follow her. I do not like Evan. He's just..... slightly cute.

     She sits on Craig's lap on the couch and starts to hug him.

     "Got my partner! Time to back off now Tyler! We call first game!" She says. I watch as everyone looks to their left and right choosing their partner. I feel someone wrap an arm around my shoulder. I look at the dude and silently groan.

     "Sup partner." Evan says to me. Hope starts to silently cheer. Well this is great.