The gun show

So wattpad completely fucked me over on this so I have to write this again! Yay me..... ugh I'll try my best to make it the same as it was but, that'll never happen so we have to go along with this...... Second to last chapter..... ON WITH THE CHAPTER THAT'S GOING TO BE SHORT!

(Your POV)

     I was shoved into a huge room. The guy still had a grip on me and once we where about in the middle of the room he shoved me to the ground before slapping me at the back of my head. The guy who had a hold of Cole shoves Cole down in front of me.

     "You move and I have the right to put my gun to the back of your skull and shoot you." The guy says to me. I turn my head and glare at him. He kneels down and gets in my face.

     "Are you fucking testing me bitch? Cause trust me you're about 3 seconds from dying." He says to me, spitting in my face while he talked. I turned back around and look at the ground.

      A couple minutes later the door opened up. I look up and see Evan and Brian walking in. Jonathan behind Evan, even though he walks with his head down. A blonde behind Brian. Jonathan puts Evan next to me and stands behind him, his head still down. Brian was shoved down next to Cole.

     I glance over at Evan and see his face swollen in different places, along with cuts all over his face and his arms. They beat him to a pulp and here I am.... untouched. I bet Jonathan did it, to get a pleasure out of it. Evan looks over at me and mouths that he loves me. I felt another slap at the back of my head.

     "Did I fucking say that you can talk? NO! I didn't. Wouldn't want to be killed like we killed the little girl in the house now do we?" He asks. Everyone turned their heads now to look at the guy behind me, including Jonathan. I open my mouth to say something but the door opens and in walks Eddy.

     "Damn, what happened to all of you? Last time that I checked there was more then 4 of you." He says, an evil grin appearing on his face. He closes the door behind him and walks over to us. He looks at us individually looking at me the longest.

     "You fucking monster, how dare you kill an innocent little girl?" Brian says. We look at Brian now. Eddy looks at him as well and kneels down to his height. He looks up at the blonde behind Brian.

     "Think you can give me a hand Connor?" He asks the dude The guy kneels down as well and grabs onto Brian's neck and shoves it to the ground. 

     Eddy grabs onto Brian's hand and slams it against the ground before spreading his fingers as a far apart as they can go. Eddy pulls his knife out of his pocket and starts going between Brian's fingers before purposely hitting his middle one. Brian's screams fill the room as Eddy restarts and moves onto a different finger. After the last one he quickly stabbed the middle of Brian's hand. Brian continuing to scream as tears fall down his face. Eddy sighs and takes out his gun.

     "Got anything else to say pretty boy?" He asks Brian. Brian didn't answer back so Eddy took his gun out and put it to Brian's forehead and pulled the trigger. Eddy smiles with himself and stands up.

     "Do you know why you're here?" Eddy asks. Evan, Cole, and I quickly shake our heads no.

     "The guns that you gave me..... did not work. NONE OF THEM FUCKING WORKED!" He yells out. Everyone in the room went quiet.

     "We still gave you your fucking guns. Isn't that what you wanted? You didn't specify that they had to be working guns." Evan says looking up at Eddy. He squats down and gets to Evans height.

     "Did I ask you to speak? DON'T SPEAK UNLESS YOU'RE SPOKEN TOO!" He yells. He put his gun to Evans forehead and that's when I took action.

     "NO PLEASE DON'T! PLEASE!" I beg as I move to Evan, laying my head on his shoulder. That lasted for a second before I was moved back to my original spot and receiving a harder blow to the back of my head then the last one. Eddy looks between the two of us.

     "You mean to tell me that you two are together?! Wow Jonathan, she doesn't love you." Eddy says looking up and looking at Jonathan. I glance over and see Jonathan look at the ground again.

     Eddy looks around at Evan, Cole and I before shaking his head and standing upright again.

     "Now, I have to kill all of you for what you have done but the thing is, I don't know who to exactly choose first!" He exclaims. And just like when he first came in he looks at all of us for a long period of time and just like before he stopped at me.

     "I think you just got the first ticket to the gun show." Eddy says. I start to shake my head as tears start to fall down.

     "NO! KILL ME FIRST!" Evan yelled. Eddy looked at him and looked back at me.

     "Have anything to say?" Eddy asks me. I look at Evan and nod my head.

     "Evan I love-" I was cut off by Eddy laughing and putting the gun to my head.

     "Time's up!" He exclaims. He then pulled the trigger.