Sultry

As soon as you were out of the club, the Vampire wrapped his arm tightly around you, almost dragging you through the alley. As soon as you were far enough away from the club, he pressed you against the wall, pressing his body tightly to yours.

"What are you doing?" You asked him as he nuzzled your throat. You held back the wave of nausea that swept through you. 

"Trying a little bit now. You smell so sweet, so different. I can't help myself." He whispered next to your ear, before licking a line up your throat. You shuddered, wishing Sam and Dean would hurry up and help you out. 

"I thought you were going to introduce me to your friends. This is all so sudden." You said, trying to pry your way past him, but he was strong, and you were weak, something that irked you considerably.

"First, I need a taste. You smell way too sweet to pass up. Then, you will meet my boss." He said, his teeth scraping at your neck before plunging in. You waited for the pleasure that he had promised you, but all you felt was a burning sensation, then stinging as if your neck was going to be separated from your head.

"Stop!" You screamed, and he finally pulled back, his mouth covered in your blood, a heady smile on his face.

"What are you? You taste so different. So amazing. It's like a mixture of sin and death, so sultry." He said, just as another voice sounded from behind him.

"And you were just going to keep her to yourself? You know the rules, David." Another male voice said and David stepped back, keeping a hand on your shoulder.

"I'm sorry, it's just her blood is so intoxicating. I couldn't help myself." The vampire you now knew as David said, his head down in remorse. You could only watch as the other man, short and pudgy came forward. Your body tense, you wondered what was keeping Sam and Dean as the man leaned forward, sniffing the wound on your neck. 

"You're right, it's amazing. You aren't human, are you? At least not completely." He said, his fangs popping down.

"Leave her alone!" Dean yelled, striding forward, his machete ready in his hands. He only saw you and the older man, didn't even notice David hiding off to the side.

"Dean, watch out!" You screamed, but it was too late, David had his arms around him, the machete laying on the ground. Bringing him closer to you, the older Vampire slammed your head into the wall, before letting you drop limply to the filthy ground. 

"She won't go anywhere." He said. "Now, what do we have here?"

He grabbed Dean, holding him up to the wall. "You will do perfectly."

"For what?I'm not your type." Dean spat into the man's face.

"No, but women probably through themselves all over you, don't they?" He asked, and you could only watch with double vision as the Vampire force fed Dean his blood. You knew what that meant.

"Stop!" Sam's voice yelled, before you saw David's head go flying past you. 

"Guess it's time for me to go." The vampire said, leaning down and roughly grasping your arm. "I have a feeling I'll be seeing you again." He told Dean, before hauling you over his shoulder. Before Sam or Dean could do anything, the Vampire ran away, his speed inhuman, and you felt each movement jarring your body.

__________________________________________________

You weren't sure how long he ran, or even the route he took before he was pounding on a door. Upon entering, he dropped you into the arms of another man, a beautiful man with shiny black hair and brown eyes. "Here, take her and lock her up somewhere safe. No one touches her, except me. Do you understand?"