Shocking

After your night spent in Dean's car, it seemed like you and Sam were back on track. Maybe even better than that. The two of you had come to an understanding, and while you still knew there would be ups and downs, you knew that your relationship was at a turning point. That it was stronger than ever, and you were happy. Happier than you think you've ever been in your life.

Sure, there were still the threats of Death, and the Leviathan you were currently chasing, but they didn't seem as drastic as before. Sure, they were life altering, but not to sound too cheesy, you felt as if the three of you could take on anything, especially with Sam by your side.

You could easily tell that his trials with seeing Lucifer and being locked in the mental hospital had taken a huge toll on him. At first, he slept a lot, making up for all the sleepless nights listening to Lucifer drone on and on. Slowly, his hair turned shiny and thick again, the black circles under his eyes vanishing. Making sure that he had plenty of opportunity to sit and relax outside, getting some much needed sunshine. Oftentimes, Dean would drop you off at the motel room, taking off for the bar while the two of you would find a local park. Bringing a blanket, the two of you would sit out, relaxing under the sun. Each with your own book, the two of you would enjoy each other's company.

Those were the times you loved the most. Just being by his side, knowing that he was there for you, and you were there for him. Never needing more than a slight smile, or the brush of a hand. It was probably the most relaxing time of your entire relationship, which was weird considering the horrific monsters you were facing.

As a Reaper, you had heard of the Leviathans before. Heard rumors and tales, but had never actually seen them. They had been before your time, and you had always been grateful for that fact. They had always scared you, with their sharp teeth, the way they could become anyone. How easily they could take over the human race if given the chance.

So far, the three of you hadn't gotten close enough to figure out more about them, or how to stop them. A couple of weird cases had come your way, sending you to battle a God who thought he was better than himself. That had been an interesting hunt, one that made you feel sorry for Dean, who always seemed to blame himself for everything.

He seemed a little off after that hunt, especially when he saw Jo, who you had seen briefly before her demise. You had stepped back, letting Sam care for his brother, knowing that their relationship would see Dean through yet another troubling time.

The three of you were holed up in a small cabin. Supposedly belonging to an old friend of Bobby's, it had definitely not been used in years. As soon as you had arrived, you had made your way around the small building, cleaning the dust off the counters and furniture.

"Tell me, why do we have to stay in this cabin again?" You had asked, glancing through the cupboards, frowning when you noticed one dented can of chili. That was all the entire cupboards contained, and you knew it was only a short matter of time before one of you had to run to the nearest town.

"Because the Leviathan know our faces. We need to get off the grid for a while." Dean answered, plunking down on the couch, and you sighed. Sam was already sitting at the table, his laptop spread out in front of him.

"Dean, we need to go get food." You sighed, knowing he would be much more interested in it than Sam. "Either Sam and I can go, you can go, or I can go by myself."

Sighing, he glanced at Sam who seemed lost in whatever was on his laptop. "Fine, I'll go with you."

As the two of you made your way to the car, you heard pounding footsteps, and you saw Sam bounding up behind you. "Hey, I'll come to!"

"Looks like it's a party." Dean grumbled, opening the door to the Impala.

The closest town was about half an hour drive away, and Dean spent the entire time humming along to the radio. Sam was still lost in his research, which left you to stare out the window. Your thoughts full of concerns. Wondering how you were going to deal with the Leviathan, wondering when Death was coming back, because you knew he wouldn't stay gone for long. But there was a more pressing concern, one that kept coming back no matter how many times you pushed it to the back of your mind.

For the past couple of days, you had been feeling a little off-centered. Which frightened you immensely. As a Reaper, you didn't get colds, or anything. Sure, when you had been human, you had gotten a cold, which had turned into one of the worst weeks of your life. But this didn't feel anything like that time, and you were worried. Your entire body felt different, but you couldn't exactly pinpoint it. So far, you've kept your problems hidden from Sam, but if you continued to feel this way, you might have to suck it up and tell him.

"Y/N, everything okay back there?" Dean asked you, and you watched as Sam dropped his phone, turning to glance back at you.

"Sure, everything's fine." You answered, watching as Sam's gaze swept across you, making sure you weren't lying.

Taking your words for what they were, he sat back in his seat, and you pulled out your cellphone. Needing to know what was going on with you, you began typing in the symptoms in the search engine, knowing it probably wasn't the most reliable place for health questions, but you had no other choice.

As you searched through the answers, Dean pulled up to the grocery store. With a pale face, you climbed out, taking a couple of deep breaths as you stood there. "Y/N, are you sure you're okay, you're pretty pale right now." Sam asked you, his hand wrapped around your elbow as he glanced down at you.

"I think so." You answered, even though you were far from okay. If the search engine was correct, you knew what needed to be done. "I'm heading into the store. There's a couple of things I need."

Without another word, you took off into the grocery store, heading straight to the back. As you passed the aisles of band aids, and vitamins, you came to the section you needed. The thought terrified you, you never expected this to happen. You were a Reaper, and things like this didn't happen to Reapers.

"Can I help you honey?" The worker asked you, seeing you standing there pale and shaking.

"This doesn't happen to my kind. Why did it happen?" You blurted out, missing the fact that she raised an eyebrow at you. "Which one is the best?"

"Honey, it can happen to all of us. Hell, my second kid was born while I was on birth control." She answered, before reaching down and grabbing the box. It was a small white box, with pink lettering on the front, but to you, it was the scariest thing you had ever seen.

"Sweetie, being pregnant isn't the worst thing in the world." She assured you. "You seem like you'll be a good mom."

Walking away, she left you standing there, standing down at the box, wondering if this was really happening. If you, a Reaper, was actually pregnant.