June 07 | 17:43

"Jimin-ah."

Turning around from the piano bench, Jimin answered in a breath.

"Yeah?"

Jiyun looked confused. "I'm leaving in two hours, I want to go to a store and buy some souvenirs, what are you doing in the music room?"

Jimin realized that he hadn't told his sister that he takes piano classes, yet.

"Oh, sorry, noona... I can't come with you."

Jiyun pouted. "Why~? Aren't you my baby brother? You should love me."

Jimin giggled, turning back around and ghosting his hands over the black and white keys.

"I do love you. I love you lots. But, I have a class in fifteen minutes."

He heard footsteps approaching. "Class?"

Jimin nodded, feeling his noona behind him, watching his fingers.

"I take piano classes. They start at six."

Jiyun is surprised. "How did you suddenly get interested in piano? You love dancing?"

"I still love dancing, I adore it. But, then I saw this one person playing the piano somewhere around a year ago, and it was so beautiful. Ever since, I've had strong feelings for this instrument, too."

Jiyun's heart warmed at the softness and sincerity in Jimin's voice.

She ruffled his hair. "That's okay. It's good to see you do things you love, Jimin."

Jimin smiled, nodding.

She sat down next to him on the bench.

"So, what can you play?"

Jimin was quiet for a few seconds.

"... Nothing."

"Nothing? How many classes have you attended?"

"Two. Today's the third," Jimin answered, he almost felt embarrassed that he couldn't play anything but then he remembers Yoongi's reassuring words that it wasn't Jimin's fault, it was just the way Yoongi teaches.

"She didn't teach you how to even play happy birthday on the piano? What kind of shitty teacher did mom hire?"

Jimin frowned. He actually really liked how Yoongi taught him. He loved the way the elder was patient. He loved the fact that he let Jimin have his own taste. It hasn't even been two days yet he already loves his piano lessons.

"He."

Jiyun hummed a question as an immediate response to Jimin's word.

"My teacher is a he, not a she. And, he is not a shitty teacher okay," Jimin clarified, huffing.

"Oh."

Then, Jimin could feel his ears heating up almost feeling Jiyun about to tease him.

"Ooh~ Jiminie~" she teased. Jimin flushed and hit her gently on the shoulder.

"Just because a new guy shows up in my life doesn't mean I have a crush, okay?"

"I don't think she even mentioned anything about a crush, Jimin." A deep amused voice interrupted them.

Jimin jumped, looking behind him to see Yoongi smiling in amusement standing at the threshold.

"Hyung... hi. How long have you been standing there?"

Yoongi started walking towards them. Jiyun was just watching the scene unfold in front of her.

"Long enough to know you have a crush on me," Yoongi teased.

Jimin flushed even more. "I do not!"

Yoongi let's out a laugh and ruffled Jimin's hair. "I was messing around. I just heard from the part where you were defending me saying I'm not a shitty teacher. Thank you, Jimin. I'm happy you think that."

Jimin looked away, embarrassed that Yoongi had heard that.

"Whatever," he mumbled and played with some keys on the piano.

Yoongi's eyes go over to Jiyun's. "You must be Jiyun-ssi? Jimin's sister?"

Jiyun nodded, and took a general look at the guy.

"You're handsome. I like you. I give you permission to date Jimin," Jiyun said.

Jimin's jaw dropped at what she said, reacting immediately. "What the hell, noona!? Don't just go saying things like that! This is so embarrassing..."

Yoongi lets out a hearty laugh, his pale cheeks evident with some pink. "I'm not here to date Jimin, Jiyun-ssi. I'm here to teach him piano. If you wouldn't mind, you're actually sitting where I would sit. You can watch the lesson if you'd like? But, please don't disturb us."

Jiyun softly laughed. "It's okay. I'll take my leave. I have to buy souvenirs, I'll be back in 45 minutes."

She got off the seat and left. Yoongi took her place on the bench and smiled at Jimin.

"Let's start."