March 31 | 14:02

2nd of the 2 chapters for mar 31

"And, I'm in love with a very beautiful Park Jimin."

The words resounding in his head, phone call still active beside his ears, Jimin doesn't hesitate to walk over to where Yoongi is sitting, approaching from the back. Lips in a pout, he's overwhelmed by this radiating affection from Yoongi, almost wanting to cry.

But, instead of going around to look at Yoongi face to face, Jimin just gingerly wraps his arms around the man from behind, head falling down on Yoongi's, nuzzling into the soft fluff of hair.

There's soft laughter from Yoongi, hands gently resting on top of Jimin's, rubbing affectionately.

When Jimin realizes Yoongi's reaction and how odd it is, he pulls back up, cutely murmuring. "How did you know?" Not remembering an instance where Yoongi looked his way.

Tilting his head up look meet their eyes, Yoongi grins.

With the certain way his eyes sparkle when looking at Jimin, you'd think Yoongi is looking at the universe.
He is. At his universe.

"How could I not notice your grand presence?"

Can someone tell me how to study chemistry because I'm about to cry (not really as bad as physics but yeah)

I'm trying to yoonminize everything as I study lmao it's half working but then I get distracted and start thinking of yoonmin instead smh

Also, I have no idea how I pulled this chapter out bc my exams are still going on and I have chem, bio, and maths still left but I somehow did! So yay!

Lmao see y'all when my exam ends, that's when I'm gonna update this (the next one is one of my favorite chapters)

Anyways, I'm gonna go back to studying alkali metals now–