December 22 | 23:52

A tired breath escapes as Jimin slumps on the piano bench, body exhausted.

Checking the time, he's surprised to see it's already midnight. As he leans forward to rest his head on his arms on top of the piano – over the covering of the keys – his eyes start to flutter close. It makes sense he was tired; when he finished eating after Yoongi left, he's done a bit of his homework, then danced, and when he got physically tired from that, he sat down in front of his favorite instrument, practicing the song he'll be playing in just less than two days over and over again.

His eyes slightly open, a smile faint on his lips as he imagines the moment when Yoongi was sitting next to him, eyes sparkling with pride and amazement as Jimin played the song he was given a week prior. He recalls and relives the moment, Yoongi's hand had comfortably rubbed his shoulder while he smiled his radiant smile as he'd said, "Wow, I know I wrote the song, but you brought it to life. I knew there was nothing to worry about."

Heart shuddering in adoration and grin widening, Jimin's eyes close again, remembering the lovely song Yoongi has written.

It's a song that starts off with a soft, warm tune, like the moment before the sun rises. Leading into a delightful series of bars with a brighter mood, it suddenly slows, the sound somehow expressing a moment of confusion. Soon enough, the music gradually crescendos to be more grand – loud, yet unimaginably pleasant. Dropping back to the same soft tune it started with, a little louder and an octave higher this time, it ends, leaving you with a smile and a heart full of joy.

By the time Jimin's soundly asleep, the day's changed, but his heart remains merry, the melody lingering in his soul like the refreshing scent of rain after a storm.