February 01 | 18:03

The routined action of attending Jimin's lesson holds a large piece of Yoongi's heart; he always looks forward to it.

Usually, when he enters the house, he hears Jimin just pressing a few notes and chords, trying to remember the sound. But, today, he arrives to the sound of a melody softly playing, slightly muffled through the glass doors.

When he opens the doors to the music room, his eyes lay sight on the beauty, accompanied by another form of beauty. There's Jimin, sitting on the bench, swaying to the music he plays.

Realizing it isn't a song he's taught before, neither is a song Jimin's told him he's learnt, Yoongi concludes that it's improvisation. It sounded a lot like it, too. A little messy, yet pleasing to the ears and heart.

A smile can't resist it's way to his lips as he approaches the pianist (that's he's given the title of) and listens as the tune beautifully prances around the room.

When the sound ceases, Yoongi can't help but gently place his hands on Jimin's shoulder and lean down, resting his head on top of his with his eyes closed.

"You're doing well, Jimin. Extremely. I'm proud of you."

Jimin's heart jumps a little in surprise, head tilting up a little to get a glimpse of his hyung. His cheeks warm as he smiles, "Thank you... it's because of you, really."

Yoongi clicks his tongue in disapproval, straightening up as he shakes his head, amusement glinting in his eyes. "I just guided you. You're the one who's doing phenomenal."

Nudging Yoongi, Jimin pouts. "Don't just start a war of compliments! And besides, a student can only do well if the teacher teaches well," he remarks, sticking his tongue a little in halfhearted mockery.

Laughing, Yoongi gives Jimin a fond smile, ruffling his hair. "Alright, alright, I'll admit it, then. I'm the most genius piano teacher, I know."

This makes Jimin burst into giggles, shifting over so Yoongi could sit next to him. "Good. I'm glad you know," he said, eyeing the man with an equally fond smile.

Yoongi meets his eyes, smile widening into a happy beam before he places his hands on the keys, tracing them.

"Okay, let's start."