May 03 | 16:02

2/2 chap of May 3

"Oh~ Our newest couple is finally here," Hoseok teases as he steps aside to let the two in.

"I wonder what they were doing," Jungkook jokes, wiggling his eyesbrows.

"You aren't even eighteen, shut up," Jin retorts.

"But!" Jungkook exclaims incredulously, "Last time you said I should be prepared anyway. Stop contradicting yourself!" he argues, huffing.

The newly arrived, Yoongi and Jimin just sit down on the floor with the rest.

"So why are we all meeting today when we all have exams soon? Literally in like a week," Namjoon asks, sighing tiredly while running his hand through his hair.

"Because!" Hoseok says, "We all need a break, and what better than with friends? We could all play games."

"We don't have this many computers for video games, though," Taehyung points out.

"Not video games," Hoseok says, scoffing a little.

"What could you have gotten that I didn't know about?" Yoongi asks, raising an eyebrow.

"You're too busy with Jimin and music to notice," Hoseok smugly says, "So I got to sneak stuff around. I put one in your room too, because it didn't fit anywhere else."

Yoongi furrows his eyebrows, confused about how he really hadn't noticed anything. But, he just shrugged it off.

"What even are they?" Seokjin asks.

"I'll bring them out!" Hoseok excitedly says before he's standing up and cutely running off to his room.

"I have no idea what he's planning," Yoongi admits, honestly without a clue.

Jungkook, like always, takes a chance to tease his hyung, just when he remembers it.

"So, guys, when are you gonna propose?" he asks, a shit-eating grin on his face as he leans towards Yoongi a little.

"Why're you asking me and not the older couple out of the three?" Yoongi fires back, a little hint of a blush on his face.

"Because they're already married," Jimin answers instead, laughing a little, cheeks tinted pink.

"Well, it's definitely going to be after the lessons end."

Before anyone else can react, Jimin is gasping loudly.

"What?! I love our lessons, though! I never want them to stop, but I also want to get married one day," he whines, pouting.

Grinning, Yoongi just pats Jimin's cheek softly before he says, "You know, even if you dropped our lessons, I'm your boyfriend; I can still come to your house."

Jimin doesn't say anything back, pushing his lips up in an expression of complaint. "I still want lessons, though."

"That's fine, there's still time. You progress way too fast, so I can't say. But, our lessons end once you're able to play Rachmaninoff."

"Hm? Who's that?"

The end of this chapter might've seemed a little abrupt, but it's meant to be that way lol (writing this when I'm supposed to be studying for finals fml)

BUT I DONT HAVE MANY CHAPS TO WRITE BEFORE MY FINALS END SO YAY

AND ALSO I'LL PROBABLY EXTEND THE END TIME OF THE FIC BY AT LEAST A FEW WEEKS SO THERE ALSO MIGHT BE MORE TIME UNTIL THIS FIC ENDS

which is sAD BC I HAVE T W O PRIORITY FICS TO WRITE IMMEDIATELY AFTER FINALS AND I GOTTA FINISH THOSE TWO FIRST SO WE'LL SEE

anyways it's may 1st the day i'm writing this and i was supposed to study organic chem today but it's already like 10pm so i'm just gonna look the notes over and go to sleep lol, and currently, i actually do not have a random name prepared for the name of a composer to composes difficult pieces for piano so let's hope by the end of may 3 i've got that

May 3 edit after posting previous chap: i give up I'm just gonna go with Rachmaninov because yeah nodame cantabile

Lol I gotta study organic chem and inorganic chem plus bio today but I only got 4 hours left until midnight, siGh

Anyways, hope you're all surviving even when days might be going downhill, and I encourage you to never give up, especially in life, because in my opinion, everyone goes through hard times to be rewarded with a happy ending if you're patient enough to stick with it.
so, stay strong, everyone, the day you're free from harsh burdens will come when the time is right, so don't stress too much, because you deserve happiness just as much as the other person

Love y'all ♥️

—addy