December 04 | 17:30

"You're unbelievable," Jimin says, giggling.

Yoongi just shrugs, a small smile on his lips. "What? Christmas is coming up, I couldn't use up my money for both his birthday and a Christmas present."

"You're totally lying, I know you'll buy him a Christmas present, too."

"Who knows?" Yoongi replies.

The two were walking to Jimin's house for his lesson, warm jackets in to protect them from the cold air of December.

They walk in comfortable silence before Jimin asks a thoughtful question.

"Speaking of presents, what would you like, hyung?"

"Hm?"

"You know, a present for you."

"Don't you know me enough already to get me something I like?" Yoongi teases, a small smile on his lips.

Jimin shakes his head, smile mirroring the other's. "But everyone else is already getting you the first options. I want to know if you have anything you need?"

A delightful chuckle from Yoongi follows. "Anything is fine, Jimin. Nothing is fine too. There's no specific thing I would ask for. Unless you'd buy me a vacuum."

Barking out laughter, Jimin shakes his head. "I can't afford that."

Amusement, as well as affection, twinkling in his eyes, Yoongi gently pats Jimin's head. "Thought so."

The action brings warmth to Jimin's heart even in the cold, making him glimmer with soft happiness. 

"I'll think of something else, then."

"Your presence would be enough, though, really."

If only Yoongi would have said that out loud.