April 23 | 13:03

"–yeah, and–"

"Jimi—n, lunch in five minutes," Jimin's mom interrupts from down the stairs, making Jimin stand up from his bed, phone still against his ears.

"Yeah, it was really amazing. I can't believe how nice it feels!" He exclaims into the phone, making his way down.

"And, then? I feel like there's a but somewhere in there," Taehyung's voice says from the other line.

Jimin groans in embarrassment, settling down at the dining table, hearing the muffled sounds of clicking utensils from the kitchen. "My mom found out right away, it was so embarrassing."

There's loud laughter from the other end, along with another voice laughing, making Jimin roll his eyes, knowing it was Jungkook.

"How? Didn't you change the sheets?"

Biting his bottom lip, Jimin hums. "I did, but... she found the dirty ones in the laundry basket and instantly knew, just remembering it makes me so embarrassed."

There's another set of laughter from the other line making Jimin pout a little. "Don't laugh. Or I'll make fun of you two when you're finally there," he threatens.

That silences the two, but Taehyung just clears his throat, acting as if nothing happened. "But, the real question is– who takes and who gives?"

Jimin flushes. "Well, we didn't really know, but to decide on the spot, we–"

Just then, Yoongi steps out of the kitchen, leaning against the threshold with an amused expression towards the younger.

"Oh," Jimin mutters. "I'll call you later, Tae." Setting the phone down on the table, he frowns at Yoongi. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

Yoongi shrugs, sitting down across from Jimin at the table. "Surprise?"

Not being able to resist at the cuteness, Jimin laughs, propping his head on his arms as he faces Yoongi.

With a teasing smirk, Yoongi leans forwards, resting his chin on his hand as he glances down at Jimin's eyes. "So, what were you talking to Taehyung about?"

Jimin whines, hiding his face in his arms, clearly embarrassed, "Don't act like you don't know."

Chuckling Yoongi just ruffles Jimin's hair before standing back up. "I'll be right back."

Watching Yoongi disappear into the kitchen, Jimin groans to himself again, sinking on the chair with his face bright red in embarrassment.

When Yoongi comes back, his two hands holding plates with food, Jimin notices his cheeks are also dusted pink.

As he sets the plates down in front of them, he murmurs just loud enough for Jimin to hear.

"Your mom said she doesn't mind, and that you don't have to be embarrassed."

Jimin's eyes go wide, "She– she talked to you about it?" Yoongi curtly nods, just as embarrassed as Jimin.

He whines a complaint, loud enough for his mom to hear, "Mom."

Before they think it could get any worse, the mom replies, voice muffled.

"But, don't forget to use protection, though! Its easier to clean that way. You can get it from the third drawer in the bathroom."

The couple at the table just duck their heads, flushing from head to toe in embarrassment in the whole duration of their meal.