February 25 | 13:29

The day approaching even closer, Jimin feels a bit frustrated and a little panicked that he may not finish in time.

He's completed the part with the first part, and the second. But, the main melody – the chorus – he can't seem to find an idea of what to make it.

Wanting it to encompass his feelings – he wants to show him explicitly, not dancing around the bush like he's done with the other parts. He wants Yoongi to know exactly what he's trying to get across.

Sitting in front of the keys, he glances at the paper, holding nothing but empty bars. Sighing out loudly, he ruffles his own hair, wondering why music was so vague and not clear-cut, so he could just tell Yoongi his feelings already.

He knows he can just say it.

But, he doesn't want to.

It loses the whole magic behind what they've come to, the way they've communicated their feelings through music.

Not spoken words, Jimin thinks. He didn't waltz through all these moments with Yoongi – to fall in love with him as they enjoy the wonderful beauties of the world through the pretty sounds of the piano – to just say them.

Saying them isn't enough.

They aren't enough to show how much he feels.

So, he has to make Yoongi feel, just how much he's felt all this time when they're in their own little world of paradise after the clock hits six every evening until it hits the next hour. Maybe even more.

Unfortunately, Jimin is stumped. He has no idea how he's supposed to do this. To make this clear-cut, but also not in-the-face obvious.

The first thing that came to mind after an hour of just thinking was some sort of a secret message, but he has no clue how he's supposed to approach this.

So, he decides to message the smartest person he knows, grabbing his phone and ignoring the notifications.

To Namjoon hyung: Hyung, can I ask you for help on something?

He shuts his phone and puts it back on the piano. But, surprisingly, he doesn't wait long before a reply arrives.

From Namjoon hyung: Well, it depends on if I can help or not.

With excited taps from his feet, Jimin grabs his phone once again, anticipative.

To Namjoon hyung: Do you know how I can make a secret message?

The read sign immediately appears and he sees the bubble of the other line typing.

From Namjoon hyung: Like a code?

To Namjoon hyung: Yes! Exactly like a code! How do I make one?

The fluttery in his chest rising, Jimin's lips are in a wide smile of anticipation, waiting as Namjoon replies.

From Namjoon hyung: Well, it depends on how you're making the message. But the general idea is to replace the words/letters with symbols or numbers or anything else. Even letters themselves are used sometimes. Do you want me to specify or is this okay?

Humming in thought, Jimin pauses before he replies. The whole idea just clicks, and he's typing back faster than ever.

To Namjoon hyung: No, it's okay. Thank you so so much, hyung. This helped a lot!

From Namjoon hyung: Glad I could be of help but... what's this for?

With a little laugh, Jimin replies with an ambiguous response, not wanting to give it away.

To Namjoon hyung: Hmmm... you'll know one day.

From Namjoon hyung: ??? Okay, then lol, have fun.

To Namjoon hyung: I surely will~

With that, Jimin puts his phone away again, grabbing the pencil and a completely blank paper to finally get started on the main part of the song.

Heart thumping and eyes gleaming as he scribbles on the paper, he can't wait until the day arrives.

He can't wait to see his reaction.

Wow :O thank you all so much who tagged this book (and my other books) in the fanfic awards, it's an honor ❤️