June 10 | 11:43

"Jiminie, get the door," Jimin's mom ordered. She'd just came home last night an hour after Yoongi had left.

Jimin pouted and got up from his seat at the dining table. He hadn't even woken up fifteen minutes ago so he was having some breakfast.

Checking the peephole, he saw a face he well recognized. His heart was beating in slight excitement as he opened the door.

"Yoongi hyung, hello!" He greeted.

Yoongi shot him a small smile, nodding, "Jimin."

Then, Jimin remembered what day it was, "Isn't it a Saturday-?"

After just a second, Jimin exclaimed, "Right! The quiz!"

"Yes," Yoongi said as Jimin stepped aside for him to enter, cheeks tinting red in embarrassment that he hadn't done it sooner.

Jimin scurried to the kitchen while Yoongi was already heading to the music room after Jimin excused himself for a minute.

"Who was it?" Jimin couldn't even answer properly since the first thing he'd done was shove the rest of his breakfast in his mouth, chewing as fast as he could.

Feeling his jaw ache, he put his hand over his mouth, squealing, almost afraid he was going to choke.

When he finally swallowed it all, throat now in pain, he just said 'Yoongi hyung' before stumbling out the kitchen door and towards the music room.

He saw the glass doors slightly ajar, hearing the pretty sound gently spill out of it, his heart skipping a beat, frozen with his hands on the door handle.

He saw Yoongi's back as the elder was sitting on the piano bench, creating the loveliest of sounds.

Slowly, not making a sound, Jimin entered the room approaching Yoongi and the piano, the sound now clear, filling the room with a blossoming melody of happiness.

The sudden stop in music made Jimin jump in surprise, seeing Yoongi's eyes on his.

With a small upward curve, Yoongi shifted over and patted the space next to him. "Sit."

As Jimin was about to sit down facing the piano but Yoongi grabbed a hold of Jimin's hips and stopped him.

Skin rising with goosebumps and cheeks suddenly flushing, Jimin squeaked out, "What?"

A low chuckle left Yoongi's lips as he guided Jimin back on the space diagonally behind him, then turned him around before his hands left Jimin's hips and landed on the beauties of white and black.

"Sit facing the other way. I'm testing you."

Heart nervously pacing at the thought of a test, he fumbled with his hands while sitting down, seeming a bit meek.

With a gentle pat on his back, Yoongi assured, "Don't worry, I won't yell at you for getting them wrong. You're just starting. Just say whatever you think it is first, okay?"

Shyly nodding, Jimin mumbled, "Okay."

An amused smile playing on Yoongi's lips, his eyes looking over the keys, he said, "You know, for an eighteen-year-old, you seem really coy."

Jimin's cheeks brightly flushed at those words. Then, decided to give a reply of his own, "How many eighteen-year-olds do you know other than me?"

Extremely amused, Yoongi clicked his tongue, "Good point. You're the only one."

Fingers slowly tracing over the white keys, Yoongi decided it was time to start, pressing down on a key, making a strong solid sound.

"Which one is this?"