March 03 | 18:00

Jimin's thoughts are all about the song he's written, completed a few days ago, recorded properly (with Hoseok's help) and also practiced many times a day.

Not being able to resist a smile when he hears the door open to the music room while he's playing a random song Yoongi taught him.

He stops, shifting over to let the elder sit. When he feels the warmth beside him, he can't help but have his heart flutter, chest igniting in a flurry of emotions he feels for the man.

They do not exchange words. Jimin continues to play, and Yoongi just listens.

With a fond smile curved on Yoongi's lips, his eyes don't leave the beauty next to him - also, in front of him, but he was more focused on the lovely boy and his lovely music.

In the corner of his eyes, he notices a messy pile of papers in the corner, seemingly placed in a rush. But, before he can question it, Jimin's stopped playing, the first ten minutes over.

Eyes rushing to land on Jimin's, Yoongi asks what he always asks when he's not got anything specific planned.

"What do you want to learn today?"

And, everything falls into the comfortable routine. Although, it's not the same every lesson. It's always the same feelings, the same soothing warmth. But, a different point in time, so a new experience of wonders every day.

-
Helloooo there's an A/N today bc woW I got 5K followers thank you all soooo much <3

(wattpad on my phone is freaking out and is so bad rn ugh)

And, I love making specials and i wanted to do smth extra special for this one

so if you want to help me out please go to 51 of "i'm good i'm done" 

thank youuu~ love you all

- a