February 13 | 13:45

"Jungkook, why need a chair, when you have my lap?" Taehyung's question causes Jin and Jimin to look at the pair weirdly, the couple being all lovey-dovey beside them.

Jimin sighs and turns back to Jin, sipping on his warm drink. "So, hyung, since those two are obviously going to go on a date tomorrow, what are you doing with Namjoon hyung?"

Jin hums, setting down his own coffee cup. "Probably spend time at home after class. And, you? You've got classes with him, don't you?" he asks teasingly.

Flustered, Jimin stumbles a reply, "W-well, yeah. But, we always have classes. Today and tomorrow, why does it make a difference?" He defends, cheeks puffed with a pout.

Laughing, Jin just shakes his head, "Everything makes a difference when the intention is different, Jimin. Especially with romance."

There is no response from Jimin; he just takes another sip and stares off, spacing out.

He wonders what Jin really means; knowing the thought and words will come back on a later day, helping him out with something significant. It's always like that with Jin's advices.

Romance, he thinks, is this romance? Thoughts mindlessly occurring, Jimin really thinks with his heart. What it romance? Is it love? Attraction? Desire to spend forever together?

His eyes go to Jin, who's busy texting to Namjoon, the most love sick eyes he's seen. Glancing over, he looks at Taehyung and Jungkook, who're animatedly being adorable cute with one another. Is that what romance is? He wonders.

He wonders, and his mind wanders; thoughts traveling to moments of sitting in front of the grand instrument, when two become a unity, their warmth radiating and blending – the moments where he feels like the universe in his hands, experiencing life as truly as he can when he's with Yoongi.

And, suddenly, he doesn't care. He doesn't care what romance is.

Because it doesn't matter.

All that matters is that the two are there, the piano accompanying them on their road trip to paradise. And that he feels alive every second of it.