June 08 | 17:58

Yoongi rocked on his heels waiting for someone to get the door. He'd rung the bell twice. Was that enough?

I don't want to ring it again to be annoying, though...

After a few seconds, the door swung open to reveal a familiar face.

"The pizza- Yoongi, why are you here? Didn't you say you had class?" Hoseok asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

Yoongi almost facepalmed. So Jimin is Hoseok's cousin, I see.

Shoving past Hoseok, Yoongi entered the house. He heard the door close.

"Yeah, I do have class."

Yoongi dropped his bag on a hanger- where he usually dropped it.

Then, Yoongi glared at Hoseok. "I thought you said you're not ordering pizza tonight?"

Sheepishly smiling, Hoseok replied. "I forgot we didn't today."

Yoongi shrugged, then made his way to the music room.

"Wait- hyung! I thought you said you have class-"

Yoongi turned around to flick Hoseok on the forehead.

"I do. You are such an idiot, why am I even friends with you?"

Letting out a frustrated sigh, Yoongi approached the music room. It seemed Jimin wasn't there yet.

Shrugging it off, Yoongi opened the grand glass doors of the music room and heard Hoseok's ridiculous complaints.

"What are you doing, hyung?!" He shrieked. Without listening to him, Yoongi just walked in and left Hoseok at the threshold as he sat down on the bench in front of the piano.

"You don't even know this house and you're already barging in-"

Jimin shoved Hoseok to the side to make way for himself, panting, his cheeks flushed.

"I'm so sorry, Yoongi hyung! I completely forgot to check the time today when he was over!"

Yoongi turned around nonchalantly and looked at Jimin. He seemed out of breath. With a raised eyebrow, he asked, "Why do you seem in such a hurry?"

With a nervous laugh, Jimin replied, averting his gaze. "I was in pajamas before you arrived so I told Hoseok hyung to open the door as I changed."

Yoongi chuckled as he turned back around to face the piano.

"Wait, Yoongi hyung... you're teaching Jimin piano?" Hoseok inquired.

Yoongi sighed. "What else does it seem like to you?

"You two know each other?" Jimin asked as he sat down next to Yoongi on the bench.

"Yeah, he's my roommate- I think I'm cursed actually," Yoongi said, his voice sounding done with life. Jimin laughed.

Hoseok just stood there. "So... what do I do, now? I didn't even know Jimin took piano lessons..."

"We started two days ago, that's why."

"Ohh... well it makes sense why you were gone at six."

"If you're going to be you're usual self, please leave. You'll disturb the learning of my student," Yoongi sharply said, turning his head slightly to glare at Hoseok.

Pouting, Hoseok just closed the door, not leaving.

"I'll just be quiet and watch you two."

Yoongi sighed for the nth time.

"Whatever."

Then he smiled at Jimin, who was already tracing the keys with his fingers.

"Okay, Jimin. Let's start."