February 15 | 06:20

The front door of the house quietly opens, hushed conversations with silent laughter and kisses being exchanged.

The door then closes, followed by one of the two entering the main living room, eyes widening at the sight.

There's a small squeal of excitement before she calls the other person over to look.

"Are they dating, now?" Jimin's dad asks, hoping the answer would be yes at the sight he sees. His wife laughs and nudges him.

"Jimin would've told me. I don't know, though. Something might've happened last night. Yoongi doesn't usually stay."

"Well, either way, let's hope they've decided to get married," he jokes, laughing as he heads upstairs, the mom following after him.

"I'm sure they'll get there someday."

"Yeah, it's just a matter of time."

"Like us, right?"

"Exactly. Like us."

🎼🎹

When Yoongi wakes up, his neck feels way too sore for him to be happy he got to sleep quite nicely. And, when his eyes open, he remembers he spent the night at Jimin's place, but then he also notices that he doesn't remember going into a bed.

But, wait, I'm not in a bed...?

Just when he realizes this is the living room, he feels a warmth beside him shift, a head dropping down to his chest.

In a spur of momentary panic, Yoongi gently holds Jimin's head, and sets it back on his shoulder, wondering how they didn't wake up in the middle of the night.

It takes him a minute to fully process what really happened last night.

They slept. Right beside and basically huddled against each other, sharing a blanket.

Eyes shyly looking at Jimin to the side, Yoongi feels his ears heat up, heart-rate fastening and thoughts becoming a mess as he covers his slowly reddening face with his large hand.

"Oh, you're awake," a low voice speaks, sounding entertained.

Yoongi's head swings over to the voice, eyes widening a bit.

"O-oh! Mr Park! Hello," he greets, almost bowing, but he stops so Jimin won't wake up.

"Gosh, you're too cute. So, I wanted to ask, You two dating, or no?" Jimin's father straight up asks.

Yoongi splutters. "H-huh? What? N-no! We aren't! I'm just teaching him piano..."

The reaction makes Mr Park laugh loudly. "Ah, you're really cute. I hope you two get together. Two cute men deserve each other," he says, winking and going upstairs.

After the man is out of sight, Yoongi almost collapses with way too much emotions. Did Jimin's father just give him blessings? What the hell?

Sighing, Yoongi decides to just sleep it off, the whole situation being too much to deal with. He dozes off quite quickly, tucking himself and huddling next to Jimin cutely as he falls into rest.