September 03 | 23:27

The dim lights of the music room being the only source of illumination, Jimin had been continuing to practice his hearing skills, his eyes shut as he let his fingers move around on the keys.

The peaceful moment of almost midnight with soft sounds from the grand instrument almost makes Jimin fall asleep, the moment so lulling to him.

His consciousness is jumped awake when he hears a ding from his phone. Eyes open in surprise at the loud sound, mind driven to almost full consciousness from sleep. But, he keeps himself awake to grab a hold of his phone, for checking the notification and the time.

After reading the new notification, he's definitely fully awake now, not even caring for what time it was or his classes tomorrow. He almost drops his phone on the keys.

But, he stops himself, being careful. If he makes a scratch on such a beautiful instrument, not only would Yoongi be disappointed in him, he would be, too, at himself.

Quickly dismissing any other thought, Jimin closes the covering of the keys and scurries out of the music room, rushing upstairs as he skips a few steps when he went.

He needs his earphones, there's no way the loud-speaker of his old phone will do justice to a song Yoongi created. The moment he enters his room, he runs to his desk drawers and rummages through each drawer to find them.

After taking too long of ten seconds, Jimin pluggs it in and jumps on his bed as he puts his earphones on, impatiently tapping his screen to play the song already.

When the song starts, Jimin's breath gets stuck in his throat. It isn't like Yoongi's old works; the hip-hop and rap. It starts off with a soft middle octave melody of the piano, almost making Jimin tear up with how intimate the sound was.

A mixture of beautiful sounds blends like a dissolving of colors, his heart having memorized each shade he hears that falls in an ensemble of rain of tones and notes; he feels so close to the music, like he remembers what each sound tasted like.

The song is dancing in his soul - like he's embracing music, and being engulfed by its very own entity.

The song lasting way too short for him, his hands doesn't even hesitate to press replay over, and over, and over again.