April 21 | 20:39

"Where are you two going?"

Jin eyes the pair, Yoongi and Jimin, who're leaving hand in hand.

Hoseok snickers, "Probably to their piano lesson."

"But, they don't have any on Saturdays?" Jungkook points out.

Just rolling his eyes, Yoongi tugs on Jimin's hand, stepping forward to gently pull him towards the door. "We're going to play the piano."

Jin blinks, cracking a smirk right after. "Is that what they call it nowadays?"

There's a loud laugh from Jimin, who seems to have flushed. "No, hyung! We really are going to play the piano!"

"Yeah, so if you don't mind, we're taking our leave," Yoongi huffs, stepping out with Jimin.

Just after the door closes, they hear Taehyung's muffled voice shouting, "They're obviously gonna do more that that."

🎼🎹

When they reach Jimin's house, hands intertwined the whole way, they collapse on the couch, deciding they should watch a movie before heading to the music room.

"What do you want to watch?" Jimin asks.

"Is you a good answer?" Yoongi jokes, chuckling under his breath.

Jimin's cheeks turn pink, and he pouts as he gently hits the elder. "Tell me seriously."

Yoongi shrugs. "Anything is fine. As long as it's good."

In a matter of minutes, Jimin has a random movie playing and he's making his way back to the couch. He sees Yoongi occupy the couch completely by lying down, resting his head beside the armrest on a pillow as he scrolls through his phone.

With a cheeky smile, the silver-head swings a leg over Yoongi's torso and, without warning, rests his body on top of his boyfriend's. Yoongi peers over his phone, raising an eyebrow at the younger before he tosses the device to the side.

"What are you doing?" he asks, but it's obvious he knows what Jimin is up to.

With a sly grin, Jimin leans down, wiggling his eyebrows playfully as he lessens the distance between their faces.

Yoongi breathes a huff of laughter at the antics just before the other pushes their lips together, pulling him into a kiss.

Both fall into a moment of bliss, the faint sound of the advertisements from the DVD fading even more as they get lost in each others melody of love. It's soft and affectionate, making them feel it's neverending, the shared intimacy of emotions and tenderness.

When they pull back, their eyes don't fall open right away. Jimin lets his head rest on Yoongi's shoulder, smiling widely as he wraps his arms warmly around Yoongi's waist, wriggling his hands between the small space of the fabric of the couch and Yoongi's back. When both of them rest in a tranquil state of mind, they finally notice the sounds from the screen.

Eyes falling to the side when they finally open, Yoongi glances at the scene; the ad is still running. He looks back at Jimin, expression softening at the sight of fluffy silver-hair, which looks freshly re-dyed. He recalls a few days ago when he helped Jimin re-color it again, heart swelling at the fond memory.

"Jimin?"

The said man cutely turns his head, opening his eyes, face still tucked on the shoulder, to look at Yoongi.

"Hm?"

Amusement glinting in his eyes, Yoongi asks, "Aren't we supposed to be watching a movie?"

Jimin sticks his tongue out playfully before nuzzling his head back, but instead of being static, he slowly moves to Yoongi's neck, leaving soft kisses.

The sensation is tingly, and even though it's warm, Yoongi feels goosebumps rise everywhere.

When Jimin notices, he pulls his head back up, beaming widely before leaning forward to crash their lips together once more. And, yet again, a moment of rapture ensuing, lasting what seems like an eternity.

The surrounding fades into nothingness one more time, eyes fluttering close to the coursing delight in their veins. Soft breaths escape their lips between their kisses as they drown in rhapsody, the intimate actions becoming more and more ardent as time seems to extend on forever.

When they're finally pulling back, they're panting and breathless, cheeks flushed with ardor and eyes glistening with a want of warmth and proximity.

Jimin's lips attach to Yoongi's pale neck, leaving kisses everywhere, sending jolts to Yoongi's heart, chest constricting in a harmonious yet exciting stun of desire.

A little more than breathless, Yoongi laughs a little in exhilaration as he says, "Are we gonna do this on the couch?"

Jimin halts his movements and meets his eyes with Yoongi's, the gaze strong and pupils dilated.

Cheeks flushing even more than they already are, Jimin casts his eyes down in embarrassment, he squirms a little on top of Yoongi before speaking.

"Do... do you wanna go upstairs, then?"

Hands gently caressing Jimin's cheek, Yoongi just softly smiles. When Jimin connects their gazes again, Yoongi's smile turns a little mischievous.

"D'you want to play the piano, Jimin?"

It takes a few seconds before Jimin's eyes dawn in realization of what Yoongi is saying, laughing loudly as he throws his body down, cheeks crashing against chest, making Yoongi smile even wider.

After calming down, giving a teasing grin back, Jimin sits up. He runs his hands through Yoongi's dark hair, their eyes not leaving each other.

"Let's play piano, then." It's all he says before he's standing up, pulling Yoongi up with him and leading him towards the stairs.

They both have their hearts hammering, excited auras as they make their way upstairs and into the bedroom.

The night soon turns full of ecstasy, like a soul thrumming sound of music bursting in their bodies. They find home in each other, spirits that dwelled in music also now residing in the other's heart more than ever. Spilling pleasure like the song you hear that brings the universe to your ears, they fall into bliss.

I barely got this chapter written omg it's like almost midnight right now and I've been studying physics the whole day 😂 I procrastinated so much since the last chapter to write this and I finally did it last second

I wonder what y'all think 😉 hope you liked this

Anyways I'm frustrated bc I can't pass stage 100 in BT21 puzzle game but yay at least I have this chapter written

ANYWAYS I GOT ANOTHER PHYSICS EXAM IN A DAY SO WISH ME LUCK

AND PLS UNDERSTAND THAT FUTURE CHAPTERS MIGHT BE LATE TO THEIR ALLOTED DATE BUT ILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE ON THE DATE THEYRE SUPPOSED TO

ILY ALL

DONT FORGET YOURE JUST AS IMPORTANT AND DESERVE TO LIVE AND SEE THE UNIVERSE JUST AS MUCH AS SOMEONE ELSE, OKAY?

(IM LITERALLY BRUSHING MY TEETH AS I WRITE THIS)

omg I just remembered I haven't edited this chapter—

Oh well hope those who noticed errors pointed it out

AnyWAYS SEE YA