June 08 | 18:59

"It's seven! Class ends now, lets go!" Hoseok's loud voice interrupted, making Yoongi accidentally press down a bunch of notes, making a loud annoying mix of sound.

Eyes twitching, Yoongi slowly looked over at Hoseok, eyes looking like they could kill.

"It's my class. I decide when it ends." Gulping, Hoseok glowered, nodding. And once again, Yoongi sighed. It took so much energy to deal with Hoseok he didn't know how he's been able to handle it. Although, many of the times it was actually fun, but twenty-four-seven got tiring.

Yoongi looked over at Jimin and apologized and showed him a sound with the key, making Jimin repeat after him.

After a moment of Jimin learning the sound, Yoongi checked his watch. 19:01.

"Well, our lesson's over for today. What am I making for dinner?"

Then, Jimin held a look of surprise. "Wait- you're the friend who's coming over to make us dinner?"

Softly laughing at Jimin's surprised face, Yoongi nodded. "Yeah, I didn't know that 24/7 sunshine was your cousin either."

Just with a slow conversation of Yoongi and Hoseok's college life, the three of them made their way to the kitchen.

🎼🎹

"So you want to be a rapper?" Jimin asked, interests peeked at the choice of Yoongi's future.

Stirring the soup as he fried some meat, Yoongi nodded.

"He's so good! You should come to our show sometimes!" Hoseok gushed.

Jimin raised his eyebrows, "Your shows? You are in this, too? How come you never told me?" Jimin pouted.

Hoseok laughed, "I just forgot about it, your presence it just so cute, Jiminie."

"I'm not convinced, but when's the next show?" Jimin questioned, actually wanting to do.

"Haven't decided yet." Yoongi said, covering the soup and the frying meat.

He went to the fridge and opened it and sighed at the lack of vegetables.

"Do you guys want asparagus or spinach?"