March 10 | 12:03

3rd chapter of March 10, read first two before this one please.

There's a ring at the door, making Jimin cock his head up towards the direction, smiling, knowing exactly who it is.

"Are you gonna get the door?" he hears his mom ask from the kitchen. He replies with an affirmative hum as he's approaching the entrance.

Just in case, he checks the peephole, and sees Yoongi adorable swinging on his feet, eyes casted down on the floor, a small smile on his lips.

Opening the door, Jimin greets him. "Yoongi hyung," is all he says, making Yoongi just look up with his eyes, the smile widening.

"Jiminie," he says back, his eyes disappearing and his iconic gummy smile appearing. "Nice to see you again, today."

Giggling, Jimin steps aside to let him in.

When the two came back to Jimin's house to play the piano in the early morning, they'd stayed up until the sun rose, Jimin falling asleep right on Yoongi's side by the time it was six.

Endeared, Yoongi had tucked him into bed and had safely locked the house before he'd headed back to his own apartment, giddy the whole way.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi asks Jimin when he sees the latter start making his way to the music room. The elder's eyes are playful and mischievous, like he's teasing Jimin.

Jimin just pauses, stumbling a little in his words. "To the m-music room?"

Shaking his head, Yoongi steps close to Jimin and grabs both of his hands, leaning in to touch their noses together. "Nope. Your piano teacher isn't here, today, Jiminie."

This makes Jimin furrow his brows. Before he can muster up a confused response, Yoongi pecks his lips and says, "Min Yoongi is here to take you on a date."

It takes a few seconds for Jimin to process. "A date? Right now? I'm not even dressed!" He complains, pouting, and he's blushing, flustered at the straightforwardness of Yoongi's.

Yoongi gives him a sly grin, turning Jimin around from his shoulders to make him face the stairs. "Go change now. I'm going to ask your mom for permission."

Rolling his eyes, Jimin wonders, "Why do you always ask my mother for permission? I'm an adult, you know," he says, voice sounding whiny as he goes up the stairs.

Chortling, Yoongi just says, all the sincerity in his voice, "I care about what she thinks of my ways with you, that's why. I'm not here with ill intentions, and I want her to know that."

The words set Jimin's heart on fire as he's going to his room, chest fluttering at the thoughtful answer he heard.

He thinks he's fallen harder for Yoongi than he already has — which he didn't think was possible, but here he is, so absolutely whipped and in love with Min Yoongi more than he's ever been.

Omg finaLLY THIS HECTIC SIX CHAPS IN TWO DAYS PERIOD IS OVER LOL I CAN FINALLY WRITE IN A GOOD INTERVAL NOW

But woah it's already midnight here I'm heading to sleep now goodnight y'all thank you so much for reading ♥️ love you

Thank you for being patient ♥️ hope you're here to see how the rest of the story continues too

—addy