May 12 | 19:55

Okay this also goes down as one of my favourite chaps :")

Jimin's hold is tight on Yoongi's thighs as he tries to balance himself to walk right, hoping he doesn't fall in the middle of the hallway.

Yoongi, resting in Jimin's hold, getting a comfortable piggyback right, tries not to fall asleep, but it's hard to contain the drowsiness.

"How are you even holding me up? You're magical," Yoongi murmurs amidst his woozy state of sleepiness. With a small giggle, he tightens his hold around Jimin and kiss his neck softly. "That makes so much sense, though. Jimin, you're magical."

Finally arriving in front of the apartment door, Jimin stops in his tracks, arms trying to hold Yoongi up but one hand also looking for the keys Yoongi handed him earlier in the elevator before — cutely, if Jimin may add — demanding to be carried.

"Hyung—" he gasps out, unable to hold his balance. "Can you stand up for just—" there's a wobble in his legs before he stabilizes again. "—five seconds? I need to open the door."

"But, I like being this close to you," Yoongi slurs his words, all coming out in an adorable jumble. "I'll get them for you," he offers before he's shoving his hands in Jimin's back pockets, laughing and not letting them out.

Jimin also lets out a chuckle. "They're in my front pocket. You won't fool me, I know you just wanna touch my butt, hyung."

There's a 'tch' from Yoongi before he pulls his hands back out. "You don't know that," he says, unconvincingly just before he gets the keys out.

"I still need you to stand up to unlock it, though."

"No," Yoongi insists. "Turn around, I'll open it."

Understanding what Yoongi's going for, Jimin turns around one-eighty degrees and lets Yoongi tinker with the lock before the door finally opens. And, when he hears Yoongi let out a small squeal of happiness just as the koala stance tightens, he notices to ask something.

"Hyung, did you drink earlier?" he asks, taking off both their shoes after closing the door.

"I... don't think so? I probably did, though... It would explain," a yawn, "why I'm being like this."

Cautiously treading in the dark through the hallways, Jimin smiles to himself. "It's really cute. Sleepy and somewhat tipsy Yoongi is super cute."

"Yoongi hyung, I like it when you call me hyung, it sounds really cute," Yoongi suddenly says, voice starting to sound a little more stumbled.

"Alright, Yoongi hyung, you need to sleep," Jimin says, huffing out a breath as he kicks the door to Yoongi's bedroom open and carefully sets Yoongi down on the bed.

Placing a small kiss on Yoongi's forehead, Jimin asks, "Do you want to get changed?"

"Hm... yeah, these jeans are uncomfortable... just want them... off..." Yoongi mutters, eyes half-lidded.

"Okay." With that, Jimin gets started on getting the jeans off of Yoongi, making Yoongi a little more awake.

There's a playful tone as he says, "Don't take advantage of me. I don't want to do it right now."

Jimin just laughs, finally pulling the pants off completely. "If anything, you want it more than I do, hyung."

"The lusty glances I've noticed say otherwise. I know you've been undressing me with your eyes," Yoongi teases, words still a little slurred from fatigue.

With a light blush, Jimin asks shyly, "Am I not allowed to?"

Shaking his head, Yoongi, his own face a little flushed as well, pulls Jimin down by gripping the front of his t-shirt, bringing him close.

"You're the only one allowed to."

This was actually supposed to be posted yesterday but I completely forgot 😂 whooPs

My finals start tomorrow 😭 idk how I'm gonna survive these 11 days and get good grades at the end

but English is first so hopefully I'll do well in that

—addy