June 29 | 18:00

"Yoongi hyung, hello!" Jimin greeted, seeing Yoongi enter the music room.

The said man smiled and waved, "Hello, Jimin."

"You have papers, today?" Jimin asked, noticing Yoongi's hands. The latter nodded, placing the papers on the stand, the back empty side facing out.

"But, it's not for now, start the first ten minutes, I have to go to the bathroom," Yoongi added the last bit a little embarrassed.

Jimin just gestured out the door, vaguely to the right, "It's at the end of the hall past the stairs, last door on the left."

"Thanks," Yoongi muttered before scurrying out the room, leaving Jimin in the music room by himself again.

Just as he was about to start his little handshake as they used to call it, Yoongi stopped once Jimin got more familiar with the piano, he realized he could get a little peak at the papers.

With a mischievous intent of curiosity, Jimin ever so softly turned the paper over to scan the page.

"Exercise No.1. Min Yoongi Method," he muttered, reading the top before looking at the bars. Seemingly, Yoongi had hand prepared Jimin's exercise, with different rhythm and notes all over the place. It looked difficult, yet familiar.

A few minutes of just staring at the paper, Jimin heard the muffled sound of the bathroom door opening. Mildly panicked, he placed the paper as it was before and started playing with the keys, somewhat distracted by the sound of Yoongi's footsteps approaching the music room.

He didn't want to let Yoongi know he'd already seen the paper, feeling like he somewhat betrayed his own words to the elder. But, of course, Yoongi'd already known too well that Jimin would peek, he expected it.

Just as he re-entered the music room, Yoongi wondered how close he'd gotten to Jimin enough to expect little actions like this.

But, the thought quickly disappeared seeing the magnificent sight of Jimin lost in the sound of the piano, Yoongi himself getting lost in it, too.